Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Return Of The Fantom And A Friend

Okay just for the record, I got board so don''t judge me. Anyways enjoy!^^

Chapter 3 - The Return Of The Fantom And A Friend

Chapter 3 - The Return Of The Fantom And A Friend
Later, at the Nazi base (Hitler’s lair), Hitler heard a loud banging on his door, assuming it was either an angry James, or one of his Nazis. “Come in.” Said Hitler, trying to sustain his anger and frustration. A Nazi barged in and cried, “SIR, THERE’S A SILVER MASKED MAN TRYING TO BURN THIS PLACE DOWN WITH A BOMB!!!!”
“WHAT!!!!?” Questioned Hitler as he stood up from his chair. They both ran outside and saw the silver masked man (James) with a bazooka in his hands and yelled to him, “I’ll show you just how cruel and vicious I can be, Hitler! And I’ll show no mercy on you!!”
“Why are you doing this!? Who are you!!?” Roared Hitler in awe. James smiled, chuckled inwardly, and replied, “I am called ‘The Fantom’.”-his smile faded-“You took away my ward’s life.” -aims the bazooka at Hitler- “Now, I’m going to take away yours!!”
“You’re bluffing.” Said Hitler in awe.
“It possible, I could be bluffing! However, I mean what I say!” Smiled James.
As soon as James pulled the trigger, Hitler cried, “RUN!!!!” The bomb just barely missed him, and hit his lair with his men still inside. As soon as he turned around to give an order, he saw one of his Nazis bash James at the back of his head and then his mask slid across the stoned walk way which was stopped by Hitler’s boot. Just as soon as James got up, three punches hit him in his face, which made him fall flat on his back.
Hitler was handed a riffle from a Nazi as an order, and he walked toward James whom continued as he crawled backwards, “You think you’re gonna come in here and wreck all this? We’ll just rebuild it. There’ll be others like me, Hitler! You can’t kill the future! And do you ever get tired of being wrong? The Nazis, your future, your dictatorship. Wrong. Wrong about my ward as well. I think you underestimated me as well as you underestimated her.”
As soon as Hitler got closer to James, he stepped on his chest, enabling him to get up and attack him, had James at gun point to his forehead, and smiled, “Do you really think that your brat can kill me?”
“Her rage of you, her will, and her heart are strong, and you can’t break that, Hitler! And she’ll prove to you just how strong they are.”
Hitler stepped off of James’s chest and said, “I’ll believe it when I see it.”
As soon as James got up, he held up his silver mask to Hitler and it’s reflection reviled something extraordinary; it was Jolene, fully healed, her gun at her hand, and a smile on her face! James made a smile of gladness of seeing her alive. “I hate you, Hitler, but deep, deep down... nah, I still hate you.” Smiled Jolene. And James could see that her humor had not changed a bit.
“Kill that... that... nuisance!!” Roared Hitler.
“Sir?” Questioned a Nazi. Hitler grabbed his shirt and yelled, “KILL THAT NUISANCE, DAMNIT!!!!” The Nazis stood still and Hitler said, furiously, “Fine, I’ll take care of her myself!”
Jolene sneered and loaded her gun (the way Alucard in ‘Hellsing’ loaded his gun but she injected her dragon venom inside the gun to kill her victims instantly and much more easily), aimed it at Hitler who, soon, said, “I don’t know you came back, but I’m sending you back to Hell, Jew!”
Jolene’s smile faded, “For your information, Hitler, I am no Jew. However, my great-grandparents are Jews and I respect them greatly! And what do you have against the Jews, anyway? What have they done to you that they haven’t done already!?”
“That’s for me to know and the idiots of mankind to discover.”
“You really don’t use your brain much, don’t you?”
“What are you implying?”
“Um... In case you haven’t noticed you’re part of mankind, Hitler.”
“...Anyway, as I was saying, you’re nothing but a naive child who does not know the errors in this world.”
“Excuse me!? First off, I’ve been around a week after God created Earth, so don’t tell me the errors and corrections in this world! And second, I think if you’re going to kill someone, kill them, don’t stand there talking about it!” Suddenly, her irises of her eyes turned red while the outer parts turned pitch black as the pupils and she continued in a disembodied, demonic voice, “I’ll show you the ferocity... of a dragon spirit who face more than a million deaths!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment