Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

It goes along with my picture that I drew of the same name. But something is different because on this title, I added an "S" after letter. No, none of it is a typo. That's what made more sense. 


Well, I better get on with it, so enjoy! 

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Mitsuki broke down at that. "Why?" asked Mitsuki, "You may be angels but you still have a role." Meroko and Takuto's hearts fell and then reconsidered that word. "That is actually the first time a person has actually referred to us as angels." said Meroko, crying. "That was very nice of you." said Takuto. "More specifically, we are shinigamiiz but I love that name." said Meroko. "Usagi-san." said Mitsuki. "We're sorry we made you cry because you know what our role is other than being shinigami. We are the ones who silence the tears of children!"  Mitsuki's tears were dried with Takuto's handkerchief and her frown turned into a laugh. "Gets her every time." said Takuto. "So, can you please stop thinking about being a shinigami?"  Mitsuki looked at Takuto. "I know you don't want this to happen but you know that I love Eichi. You may be like family to me but what about my love life that is supposedly a shinigami now?" said Mitsuki. Then, Izumi came. "Izumi, Izumi!" said Mitsuki. "What do you want?" said Izumi. "She wants to become a shinigami but she cannot die because we love her too much." said Meroko waving her finger in the air. "Well, you can't stop someone who wants to die, right?" said Izumi. "Um........." Takuto said. Meroko made Izumi then disappear as well as Jonathan. "Where did they go?" asked Mitsuki. "Somewhere else." Mitsuki said, "As stubborn as Izumi is, he says.........you heard what he said right?" said Meroko. Mitsuki nodded. "Yeah." she said. "Well, we can." said Meroko. "Well, no matter whatever you say I will never give up that I wanna see Eichi-kun."  Takuto looked at Meroko. "That girl......" he whispered to her. "What if we told you this?" said Meroko, "We'll let you become a shinigami and see how you feel about it. Just don't tell us about it." "OK." said Mitsuki, "I guess I will." Mitsuki went outside of her house. "I want to see Eichi." she said. "Then, that's why you wanna be a shinigami?" asked the voice. Mitsuki looked at her house. "I don't know if my Grandma........and Wakaouji-sensei." said Mitsuki, "What will they do if I'm a shinigami and they don't know me anymore?" The voice looked at Mitsuki. "It's Ok." said the voice, "They most certainly will even if your name is reversed." Mitsuki looked at the house and then smiled at the sky where the voice was. "I most certainly will. So I can both be with Eichi and my family." 


Dear Eichi,
This is Mitsuki. I don't know if you turned into a shinigami or turned into a ghost when you died in that plane crash but I wanna tell you that I'm going after you. I'm gonna become one myself. So, please wait for me to come to you. I love you, now I can say that to your face after I'm a shinigami.

-Mitsuki Koyama/Kira 



 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment