Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Oogway's DayCare Hell?!

This is mainly a story of how Shifu met Oogway when he was a tiny cub. (If you haven't watched Kung Fu Panda then there's no point in even reading this....)

Chapter 8 - Oogway's DayCare Hell?!

Chapter 8 - Oogway's DayCare Hell?!
( You will die laughing in this chapter! Ming Yang's the cutest little...SQUEE! At some point in this chapter you just want to hug poor Oogway! XD)

"Ming Yang! WAAAA!!"
"Shi-Shifuuu!" Ming Yang cuddled her best friend, giggling and crying at the same time. "Shifi..."
Shifu tightened his grip on her. "Mingy..."
They broke the embrace once they heard another gasp coming from the other end of the alley.
"Shifu-?! Omigod....is it really you..?"
"Auntie Ying!" Shifu felt his feet go faster and faster as he dove into Ying Mi's arms crying softly.
Ying Mi stroked the fur on the top of his head, and hugged him tightly, a slight tear going down her cheek. "Shifu...Ming Yang and I thought we lost you..."
"No Auntie...I'm here..."
Oogway stepped forward, giving a small chuckle. "Oh, I'm guessing you all know eachother?"
Ying Mi looked up at Oogway, her eyes went wide as she dropped the poor cub on the ground. "Master Oogway?!! Omgod-!! It is an honor!!" She practically screeched girlishly, and bowed. She glared down at Ming Yang. "Ming Yang, bow!"
Ming Yang quickly threw her head to the ground, ears flopping to the ground. "Itsanhonor!" She shouted quickly.
Oogway sighed and put on a smile, he never liked it when people got so flustered just by looking at him, and treating him like a king. Why couldn't they just treat him normally..? Or like a student would treat their master with respect, but not like a god!
Ying Mi looked up at Shifu frowning. "Shifu dear, you should bow to."
Shifu laughed. "Ahaha..? It's okay, err I kind of bow to him every day.
Ying Mi's head shot up. "You bow to him everyday..?!" She squeaked. "How close do you live to the Jade Palace?!"
"I.....uhhh..I kind of live in the Jade Palace..."
"WHAT?!!"
Everyone flinched.
Ying Mi blushed. "Err...sorry, Anyways...umm Master Oogway it's good that you're here! Saves me the trouble of going all the way up those stairs to see you!"
"Unfortunately, we still have too...." Shifu muttered crossly.
Oogway was surprised. "Oh! You were coming to see me...?"
Ying Mi nodded cheerfully.
The old tortoise chuckled. "Then I shall make us all snacks in the kitchen!"
Shifu panted, and attempted to drag himself up the stairs. "Wh-wh-whoaa...you gasp....weren't k-kidding Master Oogway...."
Oogway laughed. "No Shifu, I was not. I've been at this Palace for almost 1000 years and even I end up out of breath going up these, sometimes."
Ming Yang sighed. "Shifi I want a shoulder ride!
Shifu's eyes went wide. "What?! No!!"
"Shoulder riiiiide...!" Ming Yang whined, jumping up and down.
Ying Mi scooped the young bunny up and placed her on her back.
Shifu's ears drooped slightly as he gazed up at his giggling friend on her mother's shoulders. He remembered being on his parent's shoulders strolling on a nice walk in the valley, tears collected in the young cub's eyes. He felt a strong pair of hands lift him up.
"Want a ride Shifu?" Sensing his student was upset, Oogway decided to give the cub a ride up, to cure his sadness.
Shifu's eyes sparkled. "You bet!"
The old tortoise placed the red panda on his shoulders and carried him the rest of the way up.
Ming Yang and Shifu chased each other around the Jade Palace, while Ying Mi and Oogway spoke.
"Nooo!Noo!Nooooooooo! Go away Mingy!!" Shifu yelled angrily as Ming Yang chased him around the Jade Palace. "Leave me alooooooooooooone!!!!"
Oogway watched them, shaking his head and Ying Mi. "are they really best friends..?"
Ying Mi laughed. "Oh yes! They've known each other since they were two. This is how Ming Yang shows her love for Shifu, random hugs, kisses, tickles. You name every affectionate gesture in the book and she's done it!"
Oogway laughed loudly. "I'm surprised Shifu let Ming Yang hug him-let alone hugged back when they met in the alley."
Ying Mi smiled sadly. "Ming Yang loves Shifu, they are very close. She was devastated when she heard about his parents died, and was inconsolable when she thought Shifu had died too." Her eyes sparkled with admiration. "But he didn't....because you saved his life Master Oogway."
Oogway chuckled. "Oh yes...he is a good boy and a wonderful student! It looks like Ming Yang could be too....she has the potential."
Ying Mi hesitated. "actually, that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about..."
"....?"
Ying Mi hesitated. "Ming Yang has been interested in Kung Fu for years now, Kohaii trained her and Shifu! Now that he's gone-"
"You want me to train her...?" Oogway guessed.
"If it wouldn't be to much trouble...just two days a week..?"
Oogway chuckled. "It's fine, I would love to look after her."
Ying Mi gave a bow. "Thank you Maser Oogway..." With that she hurried off.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MINGY GO AWAY!!!!!" Shifu screamed.
Ming Yang grinned evilly, wiggling her fingers menacingly. "Heehee! I'm going to get you Shifu!"
"NNONONONONOO!!! NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!
Shifu ran as fast as he could, as he ran down the steps he tripped and fell forward.
Ming Yang pounced.
Shifu squealed with laughter as Ming Yang tickled his sides, belly, and underarms fiercely.
"NOOOOO!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! NOO!! MASTER! MASTER H-HELP! MINGYYY!! DOHOHOHON'T!! AHAHAHAHA!"
Oogway shook his head smiling. "Nope.." He chuckled. "You're on your own Shifu."
Shifu got to his feet, wiping his now moist eyes, and took off, with Ming Yang hot on his tail.
"Shifu, Ming Yang we should probably get...uh-oh!"
Shifu and Ming Yang came charging towards him.
Shifu attempted to skid to a stop, but failed and headbutted Oogway hard in the stomach.
"Oomph!" The old tortoise fell on his back, with Shifu sprawled over him
Dizzily, Oogway staggered to his feet shaking his head free of dizziness.
"Now my students we need to- yikes!" Oogway ducked quickly as Shifu jumped over his head. The old tortoise breathed a sigh of relief and put his head up, but to soon soon though.
Oogway cried out as Ming Yang attempted to jump over him also, but failed brutally and trampled his face instead.
"Ow..!" He sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Okaaaay, now we should probably get to our lessons."
"Yaaaaaaaaaaay!" Ming Yang cheered joyfully.
"Th-th-thank you..." Shifu was out of breath from laughing and running so much.
"So master, what Kung Fu are you going to teach us today?"
Oogway smiled at the young bunny. "You'll see later, for now we're going to have schooling-"
That received loud groans from his young students.
"Awwwwww....school!? My ma ma sent me up here to learn Kung Fu, not school!"
Oogway chuckled lightly. "We will get to Kung Fu after, but for now math."
"Alright, have you been taught how to add yet?" They were all now seated under the peach tree, schooling.
"Yes." They both chorused.
"Times tables...?
"....."
"That's what I thought..." Oogway smiled at them. "Then we will get to this. two times one..?"
"........."
"Just think of it as adding two plus two."
"Oh! I know Master!" Shifu shouted, raising his hand. "four!"
The old tortoise grinned. "Very good Shifu! Three times three."
"Ouuu! Mememememe!" Ming Yang yelled.
"............Alriiiight, Ming Yang.
"six!"
"..........Uh no, sorry dear. Not three plus three, three times three. Think of it as three plus three plus three."
"......"
"OUUUU!!! MEEE!!!" Shifu squealed.
Oogway sighed. "Yes Shifu..?"
"The answer is nine!"
Oogway beamed. "Very good Shifu!" He exclaimed, ruffling the young cub's fur.
"Teachers pet..." Ming Yang murmured angrily. "Take this teachers pet!!" With that she flung her eraser at the cub, it hit him square in the eye.
"OUCH! Why you little-!!" Shifu pounced on the bunny and they rolled down the hill hitting each other and shouting angrily.
Oogway peered over the hill. This has not been going well...
"Err...thats good for today..? Class dismissed for lunch." He said awkwardly.
Ming Yang and Shifu gave happy gasps and ran towards the bunkhouse.
Oogway sighed. Maybe things will go better at lunch...
"Now,now Ming Yang.....Jiaozi is for eating, not for shoving up your nose and blasting at people" Oogway said wagging his finger at the young bunny.
Shifu stuck his tongue out at his friend, and she shoved a chopstick full of noodles in his face.
"Oh, Ming Yang.." Oogway groaned, and ducked as a food fight began.
"Good afternoon Master Oogway! It's good to see you again, how was Ming Yang today?" Ying Mi asked cheerfully.
Finally the day of hell's daycare was over, thank the great gods!
"Oh she was.....great..." Oogway said with a tight chuckle.
"She wasn't any trouble...?"
"...........No, not at all.."
"Well I'm glad! We'll see you on Thursday then!"
"Y...yes."
"Bye Shifuuuu!! see you on Thursday! I can't wait to come back!" Ming Yang called in a bubbly voice.
We can... Shifu and Oogway thought glumly.
"Well master, how did you like Ming Yang...?"
Oogway looked at Shifu, and they both burst out laughing.

(Well what did you think? Funniest chapter so far, huh? HAHA!)

Previewwwwwwwww

"Oh Master! It-It's beautiful!" Shifu's eyes sparkled as he took in all the beautiful surroundings, with wide curious eyes. The lanterns were amazing, so colorful!
"Now Shifu, Ming Yang...I'm not getting very much here, alright..? But-" The old tortoise winked. "We will have fun!"
The two children gave happy cheers, and slapped five.
"Shifu." Oogway handed the young cub some money. "Will you go and buy us some Tangyuan?"
Shifu clutched the money tightly. "You can count on me!" He took of down the path, and ran up to the Tangyuan shop, but rammed into a red panda's back. "Oh! S-sorry sir!!"
The red panda turned around, and Shifu gave a sharp gasp.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiepumpkin on September 22, 2008, 9:38:26 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinover 1000, I know eh? XD