Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Last Night in Caelin

Set the night after chapter 10 of FE7, but with a slight twist. One-shot

Chapter 1 - Last Night in Caelin

Chapter 1 - Last Night in Caelin
                                "Last Night in Caelin"
                                By: Foxx

*Set the night after the 10th chapter of FE7. With a slight twist*

        "So....Nicole, you're leaving? " Lyn questioned the mentioned tactian.
        
        "Yes, unless....?" Nicole said looking down, her hood covering her face.

        "What is it?"-

        "Could I stay the night? It's late, and I don't fell like being attacked by Brigands."-

        "Sure! C'mon back to the castle."-

        Back at the castle, everyone was in the respected rooms, except a certian tactian. Looking out to the vastness of the Caelin estate. Hearing footsteps, Nicole hid in the shadows, not feeling up for a conversation.
        
        When the figure appeared, Nicole relized it was Lyn, with her hair down but still in her day wear, taking up the spot infront of the window Nicole was at just moments ago.

        "Oh boy, I can't beleive how fast time flew. It feels like yesterday the I found Nicole, met those two knights, then finding Florina again..." Lyn was cut off by a sudden, but familuar embrace.

        "Well, I'm glad you did, Lady Lyndis."

        "Florina....." taking in Florina's scent, Lyn slowly turned around so they were face to face.

        "Florina, just because you are in service to me doesn't mean you must call me 'Lady Lyndis'." -

        "Mil-" Florina was cut off by Lyn's lips. Florina tightened the embrace and Lyn followed suit.

        Breaking the touch, Lyn said, slightly breathless, "If you must call me 'Lady Lyndis', then do it when we're just in front of everyone else. But when it's just the two of us," Lyn drew her face closer to Florina so they were just centimeters apart, "call me Lyn, please?"

        Florina nodded, "Ok La-...I mean Lyn."

        "I love you, Florina,"
        
        "And I you.....Lyn." Florina closed the already small gap between their lips. Breaking a few minutes later, the two left the moonlit room.

        Nicole emerged from the shadows, mumbling the following : "I'll miss you guys, all of you. And my friends, Lyn and Florina, may you two live happily together. Support and forever love each other. May we meet again."

        That morning, Lyn found a note from the tactian with those previos words on it. Still in her room, she handed the note to Florina for her veiwing. When Lyn found that note, Nicole was already gone. She left as soon as the sun's first rays entered her room; leaving that note as she left Castle Caelin.

        Turning to look back, she saw Castle Caelin bath in the morning's light, knowing she'll see it again. Seeing her frineds again. Biting into a pear, she continued on her new journey. Where? Where ever her feet take her.

        'See you again my frineds,' was her last thought in Caelin.



*****
A/N: I had this posted before, but it needed some tuning up, so I treid to edit it, biut something went wrong. So now it's back up, and I hope when you read this comment, praise will be greatly appreciated and flamers will be laughed at then deleted; and if you don't like the paring but thinks it well written you can still comment. Have a nice day!
~Foxx

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FlorinaLover on November 14, 2006, 12:57:56 PM

FlorinaLover on
FlorinaLoverAwwwww, so cute!  *Favs*

OverlordSmurf on June 28, 2005, 4:41:00 PM

OverlordSmurf on
OverlordSmurfIts pretty good

I must ask you though..
Your tactitian was a girl..
so did it have a female appearance in the game?
Mine was just a brown haired dude with a cape...

[ just wonderin ]

_foxx_ on June 28, 2005, 10:19:45 AM

_foxx_ on
_foxx_awwww...that was so cute! very well written, i don't know what FE7 is but i like your story anyways. ^^

Autumn-Sacura on June 15, 2005, 3:27:21 PM

Autumn-Sacura on
Autumn-SacuraThis is wonderful story... I like it very much!