Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Returning

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 5 - Returning

Chapter 5 - Returning
                     Enter:
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Once she was standing, she was able to get a better look at who had slammed into her.
 
The boy had black hair, cut into a bob and was wearing what looked like a green jumpsuit with orange legwarmers.
 
"I'm Nikora Kirishima- whoa!" she exclaimed, cutting herself off.
 
"What?" Lee said in alarm.
 
"Oh...um...nothing," Nikora said, tearing her view from just above his eyes down to the ground.
 
He seemed to figure out what she'd been staring at on his own, because he then said, in a very irritated, but embarrassed way," Well, I better go."
 
He quickly side stepped and then took off at the same pace he'd been going at, from the looks of it. It wasn't until just seconds before he took off after sidestepping when she'd noticed the Leaf Village headband tied around his waist.
 
This left her thinking to herself for a couple seconds with major anxiety over the finals once again, but, with great effort, she pushed the thought out of her mind and took off in a steady sprint (so she didn't look to tired when she got back) for the inn once again, with every intention to sleep.
 
When she got back, she quickly checked each bed to see if everyone was still sleeping. Mrs. Kokomo, check. Mr. Kokomo, check. Finn, check. Thankfully each of them were still sleeping soundly. Nikora changed her clothes, with much resentment-as she was so tired that she wished she could just crash with them on as always, and fell asleep almost the instant her head hit the pillow.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment