Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - WHAT IS LIFE?

naraku pretends to be inuyasha and goese to kagome what is he doing to her. Why is inuyasha cry what happend?
read to find out!

Chapter 1 - WHAT IS LIFE?

Chapter 1 - WHAT IS LIFE?


WHAT IS LIFE



-----------: Means that later that day

********: Means at the same time







Kagome just got back from her being at home. She had been there for a really long time and couldn't wait to see every one especially inuyasha, when she was coming out of the well she thought that inuyasha would say something really sarcastic to her to make her stay the next time she was going to go. But just shippo was waiting for her he look scared.



“Kagome, Kagome” shippo said as he ran to her. “What's wrong shippo?”

“It is inuyasha, naraku found us after u left and inuyasha was fighting him then…” shippo seamed to trail off. Kagome eyes swell up with tears “is he died?” Kagome said as she turned her head to let two teas of fear trickle down her face. “No but he if badly wounded” shippo said trying to get the sadness out of her eyes as he looked in to them to say that he was sorry for making her sad. “Take me to him!” Kagome said, Shippo looked at her and new that he would be hurt if he didn't “ok I will good thing kirara was here with me” Shippo said with a fake smile on him face. Kirara came out of the bush and transformed “Ok were is he?” Kagome said hopping on kirara back “I'll tell kirara were to go ok Kagome?” yelled shippo getting on kirara's back.



I now this is a short chapter but it gets really good! Trust me




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shippo-fan on April 23, 2006, 1:49:07 AM

shippo-fan on
shippo-fanit's sad, just like mine. READ THE GUN PPL!!! MY STORY!!!

Baby_Kagomae_Gurl on April 11, 2006, 11:45:03 AM

Baby_Kagomae_Gurl on
Baby_Kagomae_GurlOoo, it's good so far. Wooohooo! ^__^

Chibi-chan on April 9, 2006, 5:16:41 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanIt looks interesting, please keep writing, I want to know what happends next