Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - WHAT IS LIFE?

naraku pretends to be inuyasha and goese to kagome what is he doing to her. Why is inuyasha cry what happend?
read to find out!

Chapter 3 - WHAT IS LIFE?

Chapter 3 - WHAT IS LIFE?








WHAT IS LIFE?



---------: means later that day/next day



******: means at the same time



Inuyasha used his sheath for a walking stick, he walked over the spot were Kagome had gotten scared; he was on the last hill farthest from the village. Inuyasha sheath had slipped from underneath him making him fall he tumbled down the hill not even trying to get up. He sat there just moaning in pain her then got the scent of kikyo he looked up to find her not too far from him.

*************************************************************

“Inu……yasha….” Kagome said looking around and can not find him any were. She peaked her head out the door and asked the guard “Do you now were Inuyasha went?” “Ya he went over those hills there!” “Thank you” Kagome said as he ran out the door with Inuyasha kimono. She ran as she could, Shippo saw her and went to get kirara to see were Kagome was going.

*************************************************************

`Inuyasha you better be al right!' she thought as he ran down the first hill “Ahhhh” she screamed so low no one heard her she then kick the rock that tripped her “OWWW” still no one heard her. “Kagome?” “Inuyasha oh thank god your ok you scared me that you wert still asleep!” Kagome gave him a hug but I light one not to hurt his wounds. Something was shining in a distance “Can you pick that up for me Kagome I don't want to open up my wounds!” Kagome was confused Inuyasha never worried about his wounds before but did so with caution. Kagome bent down and picked up the shining thing but before she stood up Inuyasha had scratched her arm like when Naraku did to kikyo but much worse. “What…?” kagome trailed Inuyasha walked on like nothing had happened.

*************************************************************

“Kirara did you just see what Inuyasha did?” “Mew!” lets go get Kaede ok!! “Mew!” Shippo and kirara ran off to find Kaede.

*************************************************************

`Inuyasha? Was that really you? ………. no you would never do that, never!!' Kagome heard some talking the next hill over `INUYASHA?' Kagome wondered. She crawled up the hill and stood up with Inuyasha kimono over her wound. Kikyo just stared at her “Kagome…..” kikyo said with a weak voice. Inuyasha whipped his head around to find kagome standing there smiling! “Kikyo do you promise to keep Inuyasha safe?”

“Yes” “Ok good thank you” kagome fell to the ground holding onto Inuyasha kimono tightly in pain.

*************************************************************

“Kaede, Inuyasha hurt kagome!! Help her, help her!!” “What is wrong with Kagome?” “I don't really now but she is in pain!”. Kaede had a thought of what they were doing “Shippo I think you should stay here for a wile” “no Kagome is in pain we need to help her!” “Shippo I need some help over here can you help me?” “Fine!”. Kirara then ran to were kagome had been wounded.

*************************************************************

“Kagome what is wrong?” Inuyasha went to go touch her shoulder. Kagome flinched she did not want him to see her like this she new what was going to happen to her she wanted to know that Inuyasha would be fine. Kagome stood up slowly still not reveling her wound to Inuyasha and she new he had a cold and could not smell the blood oozing out of her. Kagome was once again at the top of the hill she saw kirara coming, “Well Inuyasha I just want to let you now that……I ….. Love you with all of my hart Inuyasha” kirara came up the hill and trance formed “oh and kikyo watch out naraku is around here looking like Inuyasha ok” “Kagome wait…” Inuyasha said “Inuyasha I don't care that you love kikyo at the moment ok!” she then tossed down his kimono reviling her gushing wound. “Ka…gome!!! What happened?” “I told you that naraku was looking like Inuyasha right ya well look out” and with that kagome pulled out her arrow she brought and arrow and pointed it at Inuyasha and kikyo then with one swoop she brought it up and hit what looked like kagome but was really naraku in the back, he fell down to the ground the shekon no tama rolled to Inuyasha “There Inuyasha you can turn into a full demon now cause you did promise to stay that way for a wile” she said putting on a fake smile hopping to fool him. “Kirara can you take me some were?” “Roar” and with that she got on kirara and Inuyasha was listening hard to were she was going “Kirara can you take me to the sacred tree?” “Roar” Inuyasha stood up and look at kikyo “Inuyasha I now how you fell about her go you need to save your love” and knowing that kikyo was fine with it he ran off forgetting about his wounds. To find his true love.




Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zelda41 on June 24, 2007, 11:11:36 AM

zelda41 on
zelda41hmm not true love but its okay so far
:D

Inuyashasbabygirl on June 3, 2006, 11:34:27 AM

Inuyashasbabygirl on
Inuyashasbabygirlok i'm lost

shippo-fan on April 23, 2006, 1:59:33 AM

shippo-fan on
shippo-fannot to be rude or anything, but i don't get it.

Chibi-chan on April 22, 2006, 8:36:31 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanawwwww, thats kind of sad