Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - WHAT IS LIFE?

naraku pretends to be inuyasha and goese to kagome what is he doing to her. Why is inuyasha cry what happend?
read to find out!

Chapter 4 - WHAT IS LIFE?

Chapter 4 - WHAT IS LIFE?








WHAT IS LIFE?



---------: means later that day/next day



******: means at the same time



“Kagome you better be ok, don't do something you will regret” Inuyasha said to himself. `Why did she stop me in my say I love her with all of my hart and if she dies I will be so much sorrow, so much pain I would die for you Kagome if you die so will I.'

*************************************************************

“Oh I hope he doesn't follow!” `And I hope he doesn't see me dieing or died cause naraku has killed me I should be died but I want to be in Inuyasha's hart always and I will do so by dieing by the tree me and him first meet at' “that's good kirara go back to Sango just let me die here ok” Kirara did as she asked as soon as she was out of sight Kagome broke down she was crying about Inuyasha and over the pain she was screaming and she couldn't stop she was it to much pain. She new she was going to die soon then she remember the dream she had when she 10 and the poem that a some one was saying `Oh my god I was the person who was saying the poem' Kagome remembered the poem like she had just said it and she song it out loud.



“Sweet and tender moments



We must be brave



Must be strong



Death is a natural thing



And I will say what we have known all along



I love you; I will stay with you even if I'm not around and long gone



I now I have hurt you but now, now I am free



Free like a bird flying freely



Just let me die oh my love, the love of my life



I now I can stop the pain if I put it all away!



Set me free and we will always be together



Don't be sad even your golden eyes say the truth you must now that I am free.”



Inuyasha had heard every word of the poem that Kagome said he new that it was for him Kagome didn't even look up for if she did she would she that tears were swelling up in Inuyasha's sad eyes. “Kagome?” “Ya” “Are you going to be ok?” “Yes I will in a few moments!” “Don't die kagome please don't I need you I need you with me!” “No you don't you have the shikon no tama, you don't need me” Kagome said as she looked down. Inuyasha sat down beside her and they just cuddled there “Kagome? Why did you choose this place?” “Because your soul is bounded here and this is the place were we first met don't you remember?” “Ya but I thought you would go back home!” “Yes I was going to go there but I want to be with you always and forever.” She did the best to put a smile on, Inuyasha new she was in pain and was near death so he sat beside her listening to her breathing “Kagome you don't have to answer but please don't leave me just wish upon the shikon no tama please!” Inuyasha looked at her and pleaded to her “You mean a fake and clay thing like kikyo? I will not be like her!” “No Kagome please, please I need you..” “NO, NO YOU DON'T NEED ME YOU HAVE THE JEWEL NARAKU IS DIED NOTHING ELES IS LEFT! You would have sent me away so you could marry kikyo and destroy the well!” “No I want you will me!” “Inuyasha what I am doing now will make sure that we will be to gether for ever!” and with that kagome laid her head down on Inuyasha shoulder and died.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on May 21, 2006, 8:10:17 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story hope their is going to be another chapter

shippo-fan on May 8, 2006, 8:54:59 AM

shippo-fan on
shippo-fanwell, don't stop! MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! oh and i got chapter 16 up 4 The Gun.

shippo-fan on May 6, 2006, 2:23:11 PM

shippo-fan on
shippo-fanum...is that the end?

Chibi-chan on May 4, 2006, 6:07:01 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanI forgot to comment when I read it so now let me tell u first:sorry, second:GREAT STORY MOOOOOOREEEEE

sango_fan_1 on April 29, 2006, 1:52:18 AM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1i will continue whrn i have 3 comments!!