Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hoenn Training

a story about rhia and gary

Chapter 2 - Hoenn Training

Chapter 2 - Hoenn Training
Crystal layed on her bed twirling a billiard stick in her hand as her Umbreon, Shadow, sat on the dresser inspecting itself in the mirror. Shadow barked and whined indicating that it wanted attention. Crystal laughed as she got up and stroked Shadow on the hand right above its glowing yellow ring. Shadow gave a bark of approval and went back to its business while Crystal thought it might be wise to start traveling agian. She and Brendan thought it would be nice to stop in their hometown, Littleroot, while Wally went to try to defeat the Elite Four. She looked at the stuffed Torchic doll that was resting against the windowsill. It reminded her of when she first got her own Torchic and proudly nicknamed it Fireball. Shadow had gotten off the dresser and was sniffing under the bed. He pulled out the hat that she wore when she traveled, a white brimmed hat with a purple stripe. Shadow wagged its tail and barked. "That''s right Shadow, we''ll be traveling soon again," Crystal said as the Umbreon jumped onto the bed and curled up into a ball. The doorbell ran and Shadow ran down the stairs like a lightning bolt. Crystal had taught Shadow how to answer the door and the Umbreon slowly turned the knob until there was a click. He nudged the door open with his paw and saw Brendan was at the door. "Hey Shadow, how have you been?" he greeted the overly excited Pokemon. Shadow jumped up an down, demanding a pat on the head which Brendan satistfied. "Hiya Brendan!" Crystal said as she walked down the stairs still playing with the billiard stick. "We were cleaning out our house and I was wondering it you wanted this." He had in his hands a stuffed Mudkip doll. "Nobody in my family wants it so I thought you would like it." "Sure, I''ll take it! I would go perfect next to the Torchic doll." Crystal answered she took the doll and looked at its shiny marble eyes. "Oh, and I have been training up my Pokemon and was wondering if we could have a battle." he said with a strange smile. "You''re on!" Crystal said as she ran up the stairs to put away the Mudkip doll. She quickly put on her shoes, grabbed her bag and hat, and raced out the door, with Shadow trailing be hind her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment