Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Attack

A beautiful, young diva comes to the Opera Populaire and the Phantom soon takes interest in her, but is she what she appears to be?

Chapter 1 - The Attack

Chapter 1 - The Attack
A beautiful, young diva comes to the Opera Populaire and the Phantom soon takes interest in her, but is she what she appears to be? Erik is going to have to help her, with a little help, whether he wanted it or not. Can he help this diva, or will everyone be doomed?

Disclaimer: I own nothing
-----------------------------------------------------------

The moon shone brightly upon this dark and gloomy night in Paris. The only sound that could be heard was very hard breathing and the running of feet. Monsieur Lefevre was running like a bull was chasing him. But it was worse. He ran into a dark alley with old cardboard boxes. He ran and wasn't paying any attention and he tripped. He cursed to himself and looked up. A dead end. He got up shakily and he straightened his shirt and took a step back. He ran into something furry. He put his hand and felt more fur, then something slimey fell on his head. He looked up and screamed. What he saw were two eyes as red as blood and fangs as white as snow. The creature let out a roar and tried to bite right where Monsieur Lefevre was, but he sprinted just one second before. He made a U-turn and ran out of the alley, with the creature chasing him. He could feel it's hot, stinky breath on his heels. Never before had Monsieur Lefevre run like this, because he felt like passing out, but he knew he couldn't, because he'd be eaten. He made a sharp turn on a corner of a street and almost slipped, but managed to keep balance. He saw his house and knew he had to get there. It was the only place he could go to escape this beast from hell. Almost there... The cool breeze help him keep cool, but he tripped again. He looked up and saw a shaodow that was the creature. It was upon him and it raised a paw, with razor sharp claws that shone in the pale, white moonlight and attempted to strike Monsieur Lefevre. He rolled on his side, but was unable to dodge all the blow and got cut a pretty nasty-looking cut on his arm. He got up and ran to the door of his house, got out the key while the beast roared, unlocked the door, and jumped inside and closed the door as the monster leaped at him and smacked itself against the oak wood door. Monsieur Lefevre sat down of the floor, warm blood trickling down his right arm.
"Monsieur, what in God's named happened to you?" his maid asked, wided eyed.
"I was chased, by a monster sent by the Devil himself. Now hurry up and dress this wound before it gets infected!" he barked at her.
-------------------------------------
I know, it's short, but it's only the prelude...


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animefan101 on April 14, 2007, 6:48:18 AM

animefan101 on
animefan101Love the suspense!

shadowkimby on April 14, 2007, 6:55:48 AM

shadowkimby on
shadowkimbyThanks!