Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - UPDATES AND INFORMATION!!!

So, the start of the new series. Based around Monday Night Combat. So, the template you can copy and you can check the FNA Lists to see the available spaces. I shall go over it, and then tell you if it''s list-worthy or not. So, enjoy.

Chapter 1 - UPDATES AND INFORMATION!!!

Chapter 1 - UPDATES AND INFORMATION!!!
IMPORTANT FOR THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Ah, I shall explain ze 15 stars.
You get fifteen stars to use for the power, speed etc. and you can only use that many. Once you've leveled up the weapon, you get to add another star to the fifteen stars already available and you put that star onto one of the categories. For example, if your second level upgrade is that you get some more ammo capacity, you add a Bold fonted star to the category, indicating that that is the leveled up part. Also, you cannot commit taunt kills during stock stage of your main weapon. Only when it's upgraded to level one you can do taunt kills.
Three individual taunt kills, with three variations.
Level status
Stock--->Level 1--->Level 2--->Level 3.

Sureshot is the mascot of FNA. Shoot him and you get all sorts of things like ammo packs, money and health kits. He moves around and can also fight back, so watch out.

The money-ball is the main target for both teams. Each side has one. The team's goals is to destroy the oppositions Money-ball, before they do the same to yours. Add the comments to it when either your characters money-ball is being attacked, or if he's attacking the enemy money-ball itself.

The secondary weapon. You can choose either a weaker projectile weapon, or a melee weapon of their choice.

The Support, Tank, Peircer and Gunner classes are the only ones who can build tower defenses around the money ball. If your character is one of these classes, add either "When building a Machine Gun Tower", "When building a Rocket Launcher Tower" and "When building a Grenade Launcher Tower" to the list of taunt lines. Be warned. Building these cost money.

NEW CONTENT!!!- Picking Up Money. This is the business. Money will help you buy all sorts of stuff, like the towers. This also helps with the upgrade of the weapons. Don't worry about the costs as this will be sorted out by my hand, and the costs are all the same for everybody who is upgrading.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment