Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Saving Sally

the Oogie Boogies rebirthed by Jaffar to kidnap Sally(from nightmare before christmas) and Jack, Rikku, Sora,and Cloud try to save her?

Chapter 1 - Saving Sally

Chapter 1 - Saving Sally


Saving Sally



“Uh, can we hurry this up?” the Headless Horseman whined. “I don't want to miss another episode of The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh!”



Jaffar and the Heartless looked at him like he was some sort of retard.



“Do you want to be the Pumpkin King?” Jaffar questioned.



“Y-E-S.” the Headless Horseman moaned.



“Then let's do this” added the Heartless in his deep freaky voice.



It was pitch black. You couldn't see anything but their eyes were getting used to it. There were cobwebs every random place. You could only see because the Heartless' eyes glowed and the Headless Horseman's jack-o-lantern flickered.



“Eewww!” the Headless Horseman moaned.



“What?!” Jaffar questioned.



“There are bugs on the ground of odd colour” the Headless Horseman answered lifting one leg in disgust.



“Those are the bugs we need, catch them, catch them!” Jaffar demanded.



After the Headless Horseman conquered his fear of bugs they found a switch and flicked it on. Suddenly glowing neon lights accented all the corners in bright colours. There was a big black cauldron with bubbling orange liquid. Jaffar took his staff pointed it at the cauldron and a huge green figure was slowly coming out.



Meanwhile in Halloween town…



“Marri-age…marriage is what brings us to-geth-er…” the minister went on. This was Jack and Sally's wedding day. You normally think a wedding would be all white, pretty and perfect …well this was the total opposite. Why? Well this is Halloween town, plus the bride and groom were a rag doll and a skeleton. The walls were black. The curtains were black and ripped up. The aisle rug was a blood red and all of Halloween town was there. There were wolves, witches, vampires, skeletons, monsters, devils…you name it, it was there.



The minister was a pale old man with white hair and a very weird and annoying lisp. He was the same one who wedded Princess Buttercup and her loved one in Princess Bride ... well back to the story.



“I now pronounce you husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Skelington” the minister declared. “You may kiss the bride.”



Meanwhile at a random castle…



The castle is huge with beige bricks and a single tower, a moat with a drawbridge, and a balcony. Inside though it looks like a house. There's a family room, living room, dining room, kitchen, washroom and bedrooms.



“Now…the Oogie Boogie is it?” the Headless Horseman questioned.



“Ya, what d'ya want?” asked the Oogie Boogie.



“One simple favour…”answered the Heartless.



“Bring Sally to us, and we'll do the rest.” Jaffar finished.



“Why exactly do you want Sally?” asked the Oogie Boogie.



“…”



“I want, no NEED to be the Pumpkin King but nooo…, Jack is. You don't see Jack carrying a pumpkin everywhere, do ya? Huh, do ya, do ya?” mocked the Headless Horseman in a childish way.



They all looked at him like he was a retard.



“…I get that look a lot” the Headless Horseman stated.



Back in Halloween town…



Jack and Sally were at their house. Outside there was a brick wall with a gate and a pathway leading to steep stairs and a rigidly shaped house which was all black.



“Would you like to go for a walk Sally?” Jack asked.



“I'd love to!” Sally replied.



“Oh, it's so romantic” said Sally twirling around in the moonlit night.



“Hey…where did you go?” Sally asked looking all around.



“Catch me if you can!” yelled Jack running away.



“Jack!” yelled Sally. “Come back here!” she demanded running after him.



“Jack!?...where are you?” Sally desperately questioned.



“Right here.” Sally heard a low pitched voice behind her.



“Jack what are you doing?” Sally asked turning around. “You sound like the Oogie…aahhhhh!” Sally screamed.



The Oogie Boogie captured Sally just like Jaffar had requested.



“Sally?...Jack asked looking around and then he saw her swung over the Oogie Boogie's shoulder. “Sallyyyyyyy!”



The castle.



“Knock, knock. I've got a doll for the Headless Horseman” proclaimed the Oogie Boogie.



“Oohh, is it a Brat from Tokyo!?” the Headless Horseman asked in delight.



“…No, it's a brat from Halloween town” corrected the Oogie Boogie.



“Oh, of course….I was just kidding about the Tokyo thing…. bring her in” the Headless Horseman said covering up his disappointment that it wasn't a Tokyo Go-go Bratz doll.



Halloween town… the next day.



“Oh Ja-ack!” chorused Shock, Lock and Barrel.



“What?” moaned Jack sitting with his head looking at the ground.



“We know how to help you” answered Shock in her witch voice.



“Really?” said Jack looking up and seeing a huge bag with something very large inside. “You didn't kidnap Santy Clause again did you?”



“Nooo!” chorused the three. “We have three awesome Anime' fighters. Sora, Cloud and Rikku” corrected Lock.



“Why do I need these people exactly?” asked Jack.



“Well…” started Barrel, “if you want to save Sally then you'd have to go through the Enchanted Random Forest, which in case you didn't know, changes scenery and characters appear who won't let you get through. Trust me, we've tried thousands of times!”

Inside the bag…



“Oh, my gosh this is sooo uncomfortable!” whined Rikku in her valley girl voice.



“Geez, you hear them go on and on, like we're not even here!” complained Sora.



“Have they forgotten about us?” asked Cloud. “Oh, wait I think they're about to open the bag…never mind” he said disappointed.



“Wow, you guys, enough gel there? Really your hair's digging into my leg!” Rikku complained.



Outside the bag…



“OK then, let's meet these people” suggested Jack tipping the bag and making Sora, Rikku and Cloud fall to the ground.



“So the plan is …” Jack began to explain.



“We heard your plot when we were in the bag” interrupted Rikku giving Shock, Lock and Barrel the evil eye.



“We thought you were going to keep us in there for another hour or two” added Sora also giving them an evil look.



“Well, if everyone else is…” said Cloud feeling left out and giving Lock, Shock, and Barrel the evil eye too.



The castle…



“So what I don't get is why I brought Sally to you guys. I know you want to be the Pumpkin King but what does that have to do with Sally? The Oogie Boogie asked.



“Well you see, Jack is going to come save Sally, and when he does I will trap him in a cage. Then there will be no Pumpkin King in Halloween town and…” the Headless Horseman went on.



Halloween town.



“So where is this Enchanted Forest anyway?” asked Cloud.



“Right over there” answered Barrel pointing at a tree.



“That is supposed to be a forest?” Sora asked.



“It's just a tree” added Rikku.



“Well once you go behind it” explained Jack. “C'mon I'll show you” grabbing Rikku's wrist while the others followed.



“I don't see anything” said Sora.



“You have to go directly behind for five minutes until you reach the actual forest” explained Lock.



“Let's go one by one. Shock, Lock and Barrel should go first since they've done this before. Then Cloud, Sora, me and Jack” suggested Rikku.



They were following a trail of leaves and then they reached a huge forest of every single colour and type of tree you could think of.



“Wow, this is the most colour I've seen in my life!” proclaimed Jack in amazement.



Suddenly the forest trees turned into giant ogres with huge clubs. Sora, Rikku and Cloud all started attacking them. They smacked the ogres' toes and the ogres fell down crying.



After lots of scenery changes and adventures they finally reached the castle. They all looked up in amazement at how enormous it was! Jack saw Sally gazing out of the tower window.



“Sally!” Jack yelled.



“Jack!” answered Sally. Sally suddenly morphed into (Claudia) a girl with a red pony tail, a green veil only covering her mouth to the middle of her neck. “We've been expecting you!”



Suddenly a huge cage captured all of the crew.



“HA!” yelled The Headless Horse Man “I've got you na-ow, I've got you na-ow, I've gotcha, I've gotcha, I've gotcha na-ow!” he sang very childishly.



Jaffar, the Heartless and Claudia all looked at him.



“What!?” yelled/questioned The Headless Horse Man.



Jack, Rikku, Cloud, Sora, Shock, Lock and Barrel all stepped through the spaces between the bars.



“Oh, I knew I should have bought the one with the bars closer together” realized The Headless Horse Man. “He, He.”



“That was easy” said Sora.



Suddenly large muscular pumpkin men surrounded the crew.

“Ugh, more fighting?” moaned Cloud. “Geez why am I even doing this I don't know Sally after this I'm not staying in Halloween Town.”



Suddenly it started to rain.



“Ugh, RAIN? (Clouds hair started to droop down) I knew I shouldn't have gotten that cheap Gel, this is gonna take for ever to redo, ounces of gel is needed!” Cloud moaned “I'm Outta Here!”



Cloud killed a pumpkin man and walked away.



“Anyone else wanna leave?” Jack asked.



Sora, Rikku, Shock, Lock and Barrel shook their heads no.



“Let's do this!” suggested Rikku.



“Headless why is Jacks group creaming ours?” Jaffar questioned.



“I don't know, they said they could fight.” The Headless Horse Man answered.



“Hey Headless, looks like your out of pumpkin men!” Sora yelled.



“Jaffar can't you do something, like with your magic?” The Headless Horse Man begged.



“You don't have a back up plan!?” Jaffar questioned in anger.



“Not right now, but I'll cook something up” The Headless Horse Man promised “PLEASE!”



“Fine!” answered Jaffar.



Suddenly there was a yellow glowing ball around the entire castle, and the castle disappeared.



“Great, now were did they go?!” asked Barrel.





Sora picked up a piece of paper and it read:



Back up place



213 Hoppy St. EASTER TOWN







Signed:

The Headless Horse Man



“The Headless Horse Man isn't very smart is he?” laughed Rikku.



“Ha ha, apparently not.” also laughed Jack.



In EASTER TOWN



“I am so hungry!” whined Sally. “Are they gonna bring me any food? Really now, come on FEED YOUR HOSTAGE!!! I'm cold too, Jack come and save me already.



“Daddy!?” yelled Claudia looking around.



“Daddy?” chorused The Heartless, The Oogie Boogie and Jaffar.



“Claudia's your daughter?” asked The Oogie Boogie.



“Oh, ya didn't I mention that?” The Headless Horse Man questioned.



“Dad there you are, I was looking all over for you. Well anyway I thought that I could come up with the new plan because…well…you're not the best at coming up with ideas. Exhibit A the pumpkin henchmen weren't…well they stunk, no offence. Well can I?” asked Claudia.





“Well…” thought The Headless Horse Man.



“Oh come on let her do it!” demanded The Oogie Boogie.



“Well maybe I already have a plan!” told The Headless Horse Man.



“Do you?” asked Jaffar.



“No…well not yet!” answered The Headless Horse Man “…Fine”.



“Thank you so much dad I won't let you down!” Claudia promised “So…” Claudia mumbled out of the room.



Back in HALLOWEEN TOWN



“So how exactly do we get to EASTER TOWN?” asked Rikku.



“Well we could walk two miles that way, but that would take too long” suggested Lock.



“Or, we can just use Soras Key blade.” suggested Shock while he snatched Soras Key blade.



“Hey!” yelled Sora “I'll show them myself thank you very much!”



Sora held his Key blade above his head and swung it to the ground, a blue portal appeared like he was opening a zipper.



“EASTER TOWN” Sora said “There now all you do is walk through and your there.



They all walked through and were amazed of all the happy people and bold colors.



“Ok so where's Hoppy Street?” asked Rikku.



“Oh ya, I should've said Hoppy Street” realized Sora “…Oh well, start asking people where it is.”



“Actually their called Easterkins.” Corrected Barrel.



After asking around twenty people…



“Easterkins.” Reminded Shock, Lock and Barrel.



Easterkins, one pointed to a huge castle that you could see from ten miles away.



“Oh I didn't see that.” Said Sora.



Anyway they went on the “Hop bus” (a bus with bunny feet) to Hoppy street.



At The Castle



Jaffar, The Headless Horse Man, The Oogie Boogie and the Heartless were all listening to Claudia's plan.



“Okay? Then Jaffar comes in with his magic and captures them all, and kills them. I go into Halloween Town as jack, make a whole bunch of changes that they like, morph into my dad they see that it was him all along and…” Claudia went on “So How did you like it?”



Jaffar, The Oogie Boogie and the Heartless were all standing and clapping but not The Headless Horse Man because he was mad that he couldn't come up with the plan.



“Well…it was okay though…” said The Headless Horse Man.



“Come on, your just jealous that it wasn't your idea!” Accused the Heartless.



“That's not true!” Lied the Headless Horse Man.



“Yes it is, it says so right here in your diary “I'm so jealous that it wasn't my idea.” Read the Oogie Boogie.



“Gimmie that!” The Headless Horse Man demanded.



IN THE TOWER



“Hmm it's boring being the hostage, I guess I'll count one, two, three.” Decided Sally.



ON THE HOP BUS



“Two, one three Hoppy Street!” yelled the Hop Bus driver.



“That's our stop.” Reminded Jack.



“Oh there they are look.” Told The Headless Horse Man pointing at the crew.



“You guys remember what to do?” asked Claudia.



“You guys remember what to do?” Jack asked.



“GO!” yelled Jack and Claudia.



The Headless Horse Man came out onto the porch.



“Hey, guys!” The Headless Horse Man said distracting them from Jaffar sneaking up behind them.



“Gotcha!” yelled Jaffar capturing them in a bullet proof glass box.



“And know to kill them, Muwa, Ha Ha Ha Ha! Jaffar if you please.” Said Claudia.



“I'd be...” Jaffar said.



“Hey guys sorry it took so long to do my hair” Cloud butted in “and about that tantrum thing and…uh hey I just came in the nick of time, Cloud saves the day and…”



“Look Cloud I'm really glad you're here and everything but can you move on to the kicking butt part!?” demanded Rikku.



“Oh right.” Remembered Cloud.



After thirty minutes of kicking butt and chase scenes Cloud had the crew out and the bad guys in the glass box.



“Okay lets go!” Suggested Cloud.



“Have you forgotten why were here…we have to go get sally.” Told Jack.



“Five million two thousand nine hundred fifty eight, five million two thousand nine hundred fifty nine, five million two thousand nine hundred sixty, five…Jack!” Sally said in delight.



“Sally!” Jack yelled.



Jack ran and hugged Sally.



“…What took you so long?” Sally yelled.



“That doesn't matter all that matters is that I have you!” Answered Jack.



“Well that's really corny.” Sally thought in her head.



One year later Sally had two children little Kate and Jack Jr.

Shock, Lock and Barrel are still up to their little mischief.

Rikku, Sora and cloud bought a house in Halloween town so they can visit when ever they want and as for Claudia, The Oogie boogie, the Headless horse man, Jaffar and The Heartless are all doing time in jail for the rest of their lives…



“Oh narrator!” Jaffar called.



What?.



“You will open this jail sell and let us free wont you?” Jaffar asked while hypnotizing the narrator.



Yes I will open the jail sell and let you free…Ha what are you kidding me you really think we'd let you keep your magic snake rod thingie, puh!









THE END








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bgal on October 14, 2006, 9:58:17 AM

Bgal on
Bgal*tee hee* the winne the pooh bit was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!