Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Newborns

New story. Includes wolf pack from New Profiles. Um....not good with these things.

Chapter 1 - Newborns

Chapter 1 - Newborns
 
 
 
 
      Night-shade was pacing back and forth. His mate, Moon-shine, was having her new litter of pups RIGHT NOW! He was also thinking of what to do about Sky-jewel and Stone-hearts pups. They had birthed pups and he had chased them out. Now he had two newborn pups that weren't his and Moon-shines. He had dropped them off at Red-blast's den and told her to nurse them. She did so seeing as before she had joined the pack, she had had pups and lost them but still had all the milk. She was acting as if they were her pups. Maybe, just maybe, he was thinking, I could let her raise them as her own and teach them she was their mother but they were to listen to Moon-shine and him. "Yes" he barked to himself, "that could work"
 
      "Night-shade!" Timber-coat barked, limping out of the den, "There are three of them. They are all healthy and eating fine. You may see them now!" Night-shade hurried past Timber-coat and sat at Moon-shines head looking at the three small newborn pups that were suckling from Moon-shines side. "Hi Night-shade" Moon-shine said hoarsely. "Aren't they beautiful?" "Yes of coarse" He said in a sudden awe struck whine. "We shall call them Black-holly, White-holly, and Red-holly. How is that?" "Perfect names for our perfect pups!" Night-shade took one last look at the pups, licked Moon-shines muzzle, and left the den to address the pack.
 
      "Listen! When all five pups are good enough to travel, we shall leave this place!" After a round of disagreements Night-shade continued. "We are only leaving because humans are coming closer to our territory. They will soon break the barrier and we will not be able to stop them. We need to leave as soon as possible. Do all of you understand?" All the pack nodded in agreement. "Now" Night-shade went on, "Let us send a howl to our ancestors welcoming the new pups to the pack!" With this all the wolves raised their heads following Night-shade and let out their different keyed howls. From the two dens they even heard Red-blast and Moon-shine howl along after them.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment