Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - iora

this is my own personal species of animal
if you wish to make your own iora then you can but you must acredit me too ^^ hope you like

Chapter 1 - iora

Chapter 1 - iora
healing:
they have the ability to heal from major wounds from a simple scrape or cut to broken bones and lost limbs within 2-5 seconds. if they lose a limb it will grow back. due to the accelerated cell repair and growth they are both physically immortal and biologically immortal.
any mojor injuries that should have killed any other species wont kill iroas.

speed:
ioras can run up to 3000 mph, 100 meters in 0.34 seconds. if they realy concentrate they can us instant transportation, allowing them to travel long distances in seconds (teleporation).

strength:
can lift up to 100 tonnes with one hand and their tail can hold 300 tonnes.

abilities:
they are capibal of learning and remembering anything that they havent learned before and remembering them without thinking about them. they are unaffected by elemental powers such as fire, water, earth and wind. have enhansed sences like sight sound smell ect.
they have time manipultion abilities, which are dangerous for even them to use because (even being immortal) it can damage their cells to a point that they dont regrow, also changing the past can have difficulties in the future.
they have the power of flight using air manipulation.
teleketic powers.

appearence:
the have a 1.5-2 meter long prehensile tail. white fur covers their entire body they have long fox like ears, usually pretty tall, over 5' 8''.

hybrids:
ioras can reporduce with any other species but the child born will have charactoristics of the iora like the long tail, hightened sences and abilities, strength, healing and speed. if they are a hybrid e.g. joel, syris, tai, they will also have charactoristics of their other species like for example, tai, if he was full iora, he would have white fur, but since he is half lion he has yellow fur with lion style tuff of hair on the end of tail.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment