Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - angelic

this is my own personal species of animal
if you wish to make your own iora then you can but you must acredit me too ^^ hope you like

Chapter 3 - angelic

Chapter 3 - angelic
healing:
the healing factor in angel mode is revativly the same as rage mode, if anything slightly faster and more productive. severed body parts heal faster in this mode and skin in particular becomes tougher.

speed:
on this level they are capable of almost instantanious speeds, from one point to another faster than teleporting there. bordering speed of light.

strength:
strength remains unchanged from rage mode.

abilities:
senses are sharpened, elemental ability becomes more powerful, flight is possable due to wings. senses and speed combined to provide an almost 'omnipresence' power. telepathy becomes more powerful, allowing them to control even kill others with it.

appearence:
3 of the most prominant changes would be that the fur on their bodies, nomatter what colour it was before, changes to a bright white colour, large angel wings appear allowing flight and aerial abilities and their eyes change from red to light blue, almost white retaining the black slit.

to date only 1 iora has accended past rage mode to angelic mode: Tai.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment