Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Going to the Forest

After Rain gets raped by Spirit's enemy, Blackhoof, she runs away unable to tell Spirit that the foal they will have might not be his. Along the way she meets a stallion who takes her in. Will Rain ever go back to Spirit?

Chapter 1 - Going to the Forest

Chapter 1 - Going to the Forest








Raped



Chapter 1



Spirit looked out toward the herd, breathing in the fresh air and looking around for enemies. He looked around for Rain who was grazing with his mother, Esperanza. Rain caught his eye and gave him a smile that wanted to make Spirit melt. He snorted and trotted over to her.



“Hey” he said nuzzling her



“Hey” said Rain nuzzling him back. Esperanza gave them an amused look. Rain turned a bit pink then gave Spirit a playful nip. Spirit laughed and tugged at her pale yellow mane. Rain squealed in delight and ran off towards the hill. Spirit chased her giving her gentle nips on her flank. Rain stopped at the very top and buried her head in his neck.



“The herd looks so peaceful don't they, Spirit?” she said looking up at him.



“Yeah they do” Spirit said and nibbled her cheek. Rain looked toward the forest, then back at the herd, an idea forming in her head.



“I'm going to go to the forest for a while”.



Spirit looked at her a bit surprised. “You want to go to the forest?” he said raising his eyebrows.



“Well the herd seems safe enough and it is a good day” Rain said looking back at him.



“Do you want a warrior to go with you?” he asked looking at the group of faithful stallions who helped him protect his beloved herd.



“No that's okay I'll go by myself “



“You sure?”



“I'm sure”



He sighed “Well be careful, Rain. I love you” He nuzzled her.



“I know” and nuzzled him back. Rain then reared and cantered over to the forest.



Little did she know a rogue stallion was watching her every move. `Time for you to pay, Spirit' He thought and waited for Rain to come into his territory.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment