Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Attack

After Rain gets raped by Spirit's enemy, Blackhoof, she runs away unable to tell Spirit that the foal they will have might not be his. Along the way she meets a stallion who takes her in. Will Rain ever go back to Spirit?

Chapter 2 - The Attack

Chapter 2 - The Attack


Raped



Chapter 2





Rain breathed in the air and looked around the forest, as she trotted up a path filled with apple trees and fresh grass. This could be a good place for the herd during the spring she thought as she leaped up and grabbed some apples from the nearest branch. After she buried it in a safe place she continued exploring. Suddenly she heard bushes rustle and she stopped pricking her ears, trying to locate where it was. More bushes rustled and a grayish black stallion stepped out.



Rain gasped “Blackhoof!”.



“So you do recognize me my dear, sweet Rain” Blackhoof said grinning. Rain laid her ears back in anger. She had heard many stories from Spirit about this evil stallion, and now she was with him face to face.



“What are you doing on Spirit's territory?” she demanded.



“I'm here for you” said Blackhoof still grinning.



“Why me?”



“Well you just seem like the right mare, that's all”



“Right mare?”.



Blackhoof nodded and took a few steps toward her. Rain backed away, muscles tensed ready to run. Suddenly he lunged at her, his teeth bared. She squealed and started running. She heard hoofbeats behind and knew he was after her. Rain looked behind her and her eyes widened. He was up to her flank! She increased her stride and ran faster. Suddenly she felt teeth at her back legs, but before she could kick at Blackhoof, she fell to the ground, hard. She tried to get up, but Blackhoof had her pinned down.



“What do you want with me?” she asked fearfully.



“I want to make Spirit pay for what his dear, old daddy did to me” he hissed in her ear.



“What does that have to do with me?”



“I want to make him suffer and I can only do that through you” Blackhoof said and nibbled her cheek painfully. Rain whimpered and tried to squirm away, but the rogue put one of his hoofs on her throat.



“I'll just tell you this, Rainy, if the foals mine bring him to me, but if it's not kill it” he said sneering.



Rain whinnied as loud as she could, praying that someone would hear her, but Blackhoof increased pressure at her throat.



“Don't bother calling him Rain, unless you don't want me to kill you in the most painful manner possible” he growled. Rain felt tears stung her eyes as she trembled in fear. Blackhoof suddenly loosened his grip on her throat and let her get up. She blinked in surprise and got up slowly, but cautiously.



“Now you don't think I'm letting you off that easily, now do you?” Before Rain had time to think, Blackhoof reared and struck down on her with his front hoofs. She fell to the ground, but before she could run another hoof went down on her head. White dots blinded Rain's vision before everything went black.
















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment