Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Members of the Herd

After Rain gets raped by Spirit's enemy, Blackhoof, she runs away unable to tell Spirit that the foal they will have might not be his. Along the way she meets a stallion who takes her in. Will Rain ever go back to Spirit?

Chapter 4 - Members of the Herd

Chapter 4 - Members of the Herd


Raped



Members of the Herd



Hey yall! Just thought I should include some info on the herd members in my story. I tried to do it on Chap. 3, but it didn't come up, so I'm making it here. Anyways here it is:



Mares:



Esperanza: Spirit's mother (I think you all know that)



Rain: Lead mare



BlackLegs: elder



Cloud: mare/warrior (don't know what to put for her, sorry)



Star: warrior, easily gets jealous, madly obsessed with Spirit/s---, b----, …….etc. (I really don't know why I created her, but I got the idea for Star when I saw one of the mares share a bit of grass with Spirit in the movie in the scene “This is Where I Belong”)



Graynose: warrior/mare



Stallions:



Spirit: Lead stallion (Don't you just love him? I know I do! hehehe)



Swifthoof: youngest of the warriors, joined herd after he saved a foal from a cougar



Whitestorm: warrior, joined herd after he saved one of the mares from the river



Spottedcoat: Medicine horse



Mudcoat: warrior, joined herd when he saved Spirit from rustlers, but got captured himself then later broke free and Spirit let him stay.





Well, that's all the herd members I got if u have any suggestions I'd be happy to take them. I'll work on the next chapter as soon as possible maybe tomorrow, I don't know, but I'll update it as soon as I can. Later guys! Oh and thank you, thank you, thank you for the reviews!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment