Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Born to Live

This is my version of Spirit 2! This is when Spirit has children with Rain and their journey through life. With some new unexpected friends.

Chapter 1 - Born to Live

Chapter 1 - Born to Live
Rain lay panting on the ground and neighing painfully as she kicked her back leg and grinded her teeth. Spirit stood not to far watching impatiently. Many of the other horses stood and grazed watching Rain too. For if she had a colt it would take over the herd. Rain let out a loud neigh as the foal pulled itself out of her. But Rain wasn't standing up. Spirit trotted quickly over to her but she nipped at him so he stepped back worried he looked back at the colt. All the horses were watching now their ears perked up. It was then that another foal pulled itself from Rain. They had twins. Rain pushed herself to her hooves and shook her mane to place it back to the way it was. Her tail flickered as she turned and nudged the foals to stand. The colt stood quickly and easily but stood wobbly. Rain licked his face then bit and ruffled his hair. The colt then pulled a strand of Rains hair and let out a playful neigh. Spirit came over and neighed to them both. Rain then watched the filly stand and began to lick her hair and head. Spirit nudged the colt then jumped back playfully as the foal jumped after him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment