Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 64 - Hostage Crisis

This is the story of my OC Ash Chi and her twin sister Echo...
WARNING: If you can't stand the intense action...don't read this story!!
no wait...nevermind...read the story!!!
ALL THINGS STAR WARS BELONG TO and ARE COPYRIGHTED BY GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Chapter 64 - Hostage Crisis

Chapter 64 - Hostage Crisis
She awoke in a small room by herself. She had ankle cuffs on so she could move around but she couldn’t get out. The room seemed to be doorless.
“I need to stop getting knocked out,” she said to herself. “I miss too much and I know I’m going to get some major brain damage on of these days.”
She went up and pounded on a wall. A hologram popped up behind her. It was of Aero.
“HEY hey! Stop hitting on the walls! Those were expansive!” he said.
Ash grinned and pounded some more.
“Ya like that?”
“No actually it annoys be very much.”
After he said that an electrical pulse went through the room and hit Ash. She fell to the ground and sat herself up on the wall. She hated getting shocked. It always felt like she was being baked.
“That’s a hint to stop being annoying,” Aero said.
“I’ll take that hint,” Ash said through clenched teeth.
“Good. Now I have something to show you.”
Then the walls around her turned into screens and her friends popped up. Echo was on the wall next to her. She looked drugged out and badly hurt. She wasn’t even strapped down. She must have been badly injured. Xiang looked like they were using him as a lab rat; Kiro…looked dead. His skin was pale, there were dark circles around his eyes, and he was also strapped down to a medical table.
“Where’s my padawan!?” Ash yelled.
“He somewhere safe being trained by my minions. He’s learning quite quickly.”
Ash felt a bolt of rage boil up inside of her. She lashed out with the Force and choked Aero. Even through the hologram it looked painful. Aero swiped his hand in front of him and Ash hit the wall behind her. She let go of her lock on him. He must not have been far away for him to so easily do that to her.
“I have one button I need to push and they will all die a slow death, including your padawan” Aero said. “Either you obey my commands, or they die. It’s as simple as that.”
“You’ll have to explain that to me one more time, I’m a little hard of hearing,” Ash said, playing with him.
“Agh…..ENOUGH WITH THAT!” Aero finally burst. “Tell me yes now or they will all die.”
With that all of her friends began to scream in pain. Even Kiro, who looked like her was already dead began to scream and jerk around. Ash fell to her knees. She could feel all her friends, including her padawan, crying out in the Force, screaming to stop. She couldn’t stand to see her friends like this. She had to do what Aero said…there was no other choice. He was a liar and a cheater and no matter what she did she would always pay for it.
“NO! Please stop it!” she screamed.
“Then answer me! Yes or No!?” Aero yelled back.
“YES!! YES YES YES!!” Ash yelled back at him. With that, her friends screaming stopped and she looked up to Aero smiling at her.
“Good…good.”
His yellow eyes were glowing under his hood.. It made Ash shudder and twitch more than she already was.
“I’ll do whatever you ask…just don’t harm my friends,” Ash said slowly. She had fallen victim to Aero’s attack. Now see was the helpless prey.
“Good…first, I have a test to see if your physically worthy of my training.”
Ash did a double take.
“Wait…what did you say?”
“Training. You will become my new apprentice. You’re the most powerful Force-sensitive I have ever met. Together under my training we could take over the galaxy.” Aero said.
“You have some crazy delusions of grandeur,” Ash said. “I would never become your apprentice.”
Aero smiled and hit a button. Her friends began to jerk and jink and scream again.
“Okay I take it back!! Stop it!” Ash screamed.
Aero pushed the button again and the screaming stopped.
“You will learn to listen to me, the easy way or the hard way.”
Ash scowled at him. He was taking advantage of her. She should have listened to her teachers when they said to never go to the enemy on their terms, but on yours.
“What’s the test?” Ash mumbled.
“You’ll see in about 5 seconds.”
“What-“Ash started to say then the floor fell out from under her. She fell through darkness until she finally landed on the ground hard. She groaned and moaned.
“Get off you butt and prepare for the fight of your life!” Aero’s voice came over the intercom. Ash stood up and the lights flickered on. Somewhere ahead of her she heard growling and grumbling.
“Oh crap,” she said out loud. “Aero what is this?!”
“A test,” he said. The walls in front of her opened upward and a roaring, angry Rancor stormed out.
“CRAP! Aero, if you want me to live I’d give me a lightsaber!!!” she screamed and back up against a wall.
“Here ya go,” Aero’s voice said. As he said that a lightsaber hilt came flying down from the ceiling. Ash used the Force to bring It to her hands. She ignited it and the blade shown a bright blood red in front of her. The weapon felt uncomfortable in her hands. It felt foreign and evil.
“Thanks!” she said sarcastically.
The rancor roared. The room smelled like dead Hutt and rotten animals. Ash twirled the lightsaber in her hands, trying to get use to the feelings of it. Something just wasn’t right about it. It stunk of the dark side.
The rancor charged at her. She jumped out of the way and threw the lightsaber at the beast, using the Force to guide it. The lightsaber stuck near the beast neck. It roared and Ash brought the lightsaber back to her hands. It was going to take a lot more to take this beast down.
The lightsaber came back to her hands and she went back into action.. She jumped into a flip onto the beast back and jabbed the lightsaber into. The beast was slow and Ash held on it, dragging the lightsaber around it. Apparently the beast had had enough of her attempts to kill it and swung its arm around wide, knocking off it’s back and sending her flying over to the nearest wall. When she landed she heard something crack, she just wasn’t sure if it was her or the wall.
She fell to the ground and groaned.
Why can’t rancors just be nice? Ash thought.
The rancor rushed after her and she flipped out of the way, running as she hit the ground. She could tell that the rancor was tiring, but so was she. Know she was beginning to think that it was her back she heard crack. She needed to finish this thing fast or she might not survive.
One more attack, Ash thought. She jumped onto the beast head and jammed her lightsaber into it. She hated to kill beast…she actually liked some of them, like Nexu. But rancors were nasty and disguising. She didn’t like them that much, although it did pain her to kill it.
The beast rumbled and slumped his head onto the ground. Ash felt it die.
Aero’s voice came over the communit.
“That’s a new record! Congratulations!” Aero said.
“Congratulations not accepted,” Ash said jumping off the beast and throwing the lightsaber across the room. “Now what?”
“My apprentice, Juro, will escort you back up here. And remember, I’m monitoring you all the time. You do anything I don’t like, and your friends are as good as dead.”
The communit clicked off and a man came into the huge room.
“I suspect your Juro,” Ash asked as she walked up to him.
“You suspect right. I’m Aero’s most priced student.”
“Hard to imagine,” Ash said simply.
Juro walked up and grabbed her by the arm.
“He told me you had a smart-mouth. I would suggest that you keep it quiet around me.”
Ash shut her mouth and let Juro guide her out of the room, which now smelled like dead rancor, and up back into her cell.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 12, 2009, 5:56:05 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29hmph!