Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What Should've Happened

if u think Kutner should've quit the previous episode and not kill himself, u might wanna read this. Kudley. don't flame.

Chapter 1 - What Should've Happened

Chapter 1 - What Should've Happened
Kutner tossed the oversized tennis ball to his other hand. He and co-workers had just saved another patient’s life about ten minutes ago. He waited for House to return to his office, so he could go home. Kutner was somewhat nervous to what House would think of his sudden and unexpected decision. He tried thinking of different “speeches” to make his point and to get his boss to not ask questions. He buried himself in his thoughts deep enough to not notice the man who stood in front of him.

“Who told you that you could sit in my chair, and play with my ball?” House glared at the young doctor with my questioning eyes. Kutner snapped back out of his thoughts, and stood up, putting the ball back to its original place.

“I- I- I…” He stuttered. He had trouble letting the two simple words escape his mouth. He sighed. “I quit.”

House raised his eyebrows in shock and curiosity. “why?” he questioned. Kutner fished his resignation letter out of his pocket, and handed it to House.

“Family matters,” He answered. “I’m moving out of town for a while. Tell the others I’ll miss them. Good bye, House.” Kutner walked our of House’s office and into the diagnostics room to gather the rest of his stuff. Thirteen walked in a few minutes later, shocked to see her fellow colleague still at work.

“What’re you still doing here, Kutner?” Thirteen asked curiously. Kutner turned to his now – former colleague.

“I’m quitting,” he answered quietly. He didn’t want to disappoint her, but he could see that he already did from the look she gave him.

“Why?” Thirteen asked sadly. Her eyes shined with oncoming tears.

“House will explain it to you guys tomorrow,” Kutner explained. Thirteen nodded.

“Well, good bye Kutner.”

“Good bye, Thirteen. Tell Taub and Foreman I said ‘bye.’” Thirteen gave him a sad smile, and turned back to what she was originally doing. Kutner looked at her with eyes full of sympathy. And without thinking, he did something he would’ve never done if he were still in high school. He walked up to her, turned her around, and kissed her long and passionately. Once he pulled his lips away, he noticed that Thirteen didn’t start whacking him on the side of the head. The sudden kiss left a shocked expression on her face.

“You… kissed me…” she stated, dumbfounded. A sudden smirk appeared on Kutner’s face.

“And you didn’t start beating me!” he exclaimed full of surprise. Thirteen blushed. “You enjoyed that!”

“I did no-”

“You’re blushing, you liar!” Thirteen sighed.

“Foreman’s gonna kill you if he here’s that you just did that,” she warned. Kutner just smiled and picked up his stuff.

“Egh, at least I’ll die a happy man,” he joked. With one last nod of good-bye, Kutner walked out of the hospital.

The End…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kirbyluva11 on August 16, 2009, 3:04:19 AM

Kirbyluva11 on
Kirbyluva11that was the weirdest thing ever...

...

I have no idea what to say. scary.

--

ok, now I do! This was an interesting idea! Kutner quitting and such would be a really interesting thing to have happened in the show. maybe him killing himself (no offence) was just more interesting.

this is making me interested. *smirks* *faves*

tennesseekidcooper5 on August 16, 2009, 3:07:22 AM

tennesseekidcooper5 on
tennesseekidcooper5*sad face* people can really suck sometimes....

anyways, thanx! i really don't know where the idea came from. i was just bored, and i wanted to write something :)

Kirbyluva11 on August 16, 2009, 3:08:57 AM

Kirbyluva11 on
Kirbyluva11agreed. *shakes head*

no problem. most of my ideas come from absolutely NO WHERE. I often need to write somthing also.