Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - but now

this is my litle Flushed Away FF project...

and thats the first volume of the complete story!

this part is about the Ruby and a bad accident!

please leave a comment or a vote, that would be nice! ^^

Chapter 5 - but now

Chapter 5 - but now
It had got dark, even n the sewer, where it was senseless to talk about day and night, because the only lights were lamps and Neon-signs and maybe some sunbeams falling threw a drain.
But most of them were turned of and the city was covered with darkness.
That was good for Timothy in his now black clothes even his face was covered with a black mask.
He wasn’t visible in the shadows.
When he reached the Floodgate he noticed some rats standing in the door of the Floodgatecontroltower.
With a nearer look he noticed that one of them was Rita struggling with Whiteys hands that hold her tight. Spike stood in front of Rita and pointing with his hand and talking to her.
Between the both layed a rat with a finger hat on the nose probably knocked out by Rita.
Timothy creeped nearer to hear them but the last thing he got was the sentence “Let the boss decide what to do with her!” they went inside and the door were closed in front of Timothy’s Nose.
Timothy had to find a way in and looked up maybe the windows were a good plan and he started to climb up the wall.
After a while he reached one of them and looked into a large room inside was a fridge but no rodents.
He entered the room through a open Window.
Silent he creeped from cover to cover until he reached a room where a toad stood in front of Rita, Whitey and Spike and talked something about ancients Kings and the crown Jewels.
After he watched the situation for a while he noticed a way better hide and place for listening. At the other end of the room was a large curtain.
Without being noticed he creeped along the wall using every cover he could find until he reached the curtain and noticed that there was no wall behind it.
Slowly he slipped behind the curtain and found himself in a collection of souvenirs to the Royal family.
At the end of the room there was pocket torch and on it layed the ruby.
He went there fast and just in the moment he grab the Ruby he heard the Curtain behind him pulled open.
//Damned…// he thought and slowly turned around and saw three rodents and a toad staring at him.
Slowly he put the Ruby in his right pocket, then he raised up his right hand two fingers forming a V and slowly asked “Peace?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment