Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Pokemorph conspiracy

When Team Rocket start trying to take over by creating Pokemorphs, who will stop them? A former Pokemorph, that's who! Chris belongs to CM Doujin (animedude@centralpets.com) and Kai, Haru, Kitty, and Tex all belong to me.

Chapter 4 - The Pokemorph conspiracy

Chapter 4 - The Pokemorph conspiracy

Aaaaand now...

~~~~~~~~

"Okay got it, lets go Sparks!"
Brandon said to the kid and he ran off after the two people.

"That's gotta be a Rocket member! Let's go!" Chris shouted, chasing after the fleeing Rocket. "Come on, Latias!"

Kai shrugged and followed everyone else. She threw another of her Pokeballs. "Go, Skyrenth!" A Rayquaza appeared. "I need help keeping up with everyone." She held on to the Pokemon as it flew to match Chris's speed.

The Rocket member said, "Darn, we're being followed! Okay, get them!" The other figure conjured a fireball and launched it at Brandon, as he was closest.

Brandon saw the oncoming fireball and rolled out of the way, Sparks jumped up and sped at them with agility.

 "All right, Silver! Fly in front of them and cut them off!" Chris grabbed another Poké Ball as he said this. "All right, Raelle! Use Volt Tackle!"
As Chris shouted this, he released a rather plump Raichu, who also wore a yellow bandanna, and, strangely, large hoop earrings, and obediently attacked the fleeing Rockets. The Rocket member escaped, but the other figure was knocked to the ground.

Sparks gave the figure a little shock just for good measure, and then Brandon arrived as well.

As Chris arrived at the figure, he sent Silver to follow the Rocket while he held the other down. The other figure was a human-like creature wearing a Rocket uniform and-
They were half human, half Charmeleon. As he got a good look at the person he had been laying on, preventing from escaping, his eyes opened wide in horror, as only surprised gasps escaped from his mouth as he tried to speak. Latias had come a little while later, as she was slower than Chris, and looked down at the boy and the Pokémorph.

Brandon stared at the Pokemorph. "Wha...? What is that?"

"You-- You...."
Where the only words Chris could manage to say.

Kai said to Chris, "Move. Let me see them."

He slowly rose off the strange being, though he continued to stare at it, unblinking.

Kai took off her necklace and scratched the leaf charm, taking off a bit of the black seal. She put this on the Pokemorph's head, and suddenly they began to turn back into a normal human. The tips of Kai's fingers began to take on a clawlike appearance.

Chris looked on, curiously, wondering what had just happened. He was about to ask, though he remained silent and contented himself with just looking on.

Kai smiled at Chris. "What? Did you think I was oblivious to Team Rocket? This brought my memory back. Like this person, I too am a Pokemorph. The seal on my leaf keeps me in this form." The Charmeleon Pokemorph had become a human again.

Brandon stared with his mouth wide open. Sparks appeared confused.

Seerow had been watching all this. He came over and licked the tips of Kai's fingers.

Chris looked on in disbelief, but was able to nod. While not a Pokémorph, he had been injected with DNA from his own Silver, which left him with strange side-effects, such as the mutated left eye he kept hidden under his hair.
"Pokémorph, huh? So, there really is such thing. I've been told stories of half-Pokémon, half-human beings, but I've never seen one..."

Kai touched her lips with a fingertip, an odd gesture which indicated her trust. She said, "Now you've seen two." She then licked the fingertip thoughtfully. "When I use the seal to restore another Pokemorph to normal, it seems that my true form shows through."

~~~~~~~~~

Soooo.... is it okay? Please don't hate me for it...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment