Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

thank to mudvayne. they gave me all my insperation to this story. thanks.

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1


“Hello. I wish to play a game. All your life Mr. Johnston, you've poked yourself into others lives and broke them down like a virus. And now it is my turn Mr. Johnston. When you can move, you will set off a trigger, that very trigger will set off an alarm attached to you starting a clock. You will have to dig through your own flesh to get to one key. And remember, follow you heart.”

“ As I looked down I saw, what seemed like a metal chest-plate. All rusted on the outside. There was a mirror close to me, but I was stuck with tar, gluing me to a chair that was also metal and rusted. I tore my hand away. Blood gushed from open wound. I grabbed the broken shard of mirror and peered down the chest-plate. Metal nails. I heard path of hearts leading back behind me form, but it was dark and I couldn't see anything. Darkness was before me. I felt something on my foot. So I check, my foot is loose like my hand. I lift it to see what was under it and it was a light switch. I maneuver my foot to turn it on. Lights turn on one at a time. I look at the walls and there are clocks painted on the walls and they all point to one big clock. Which was real. It said 2:30 a.m. I heard a noise. Something was pulled from me. I heard a clicking noise while I was a panicked rage. I ripped myself from the chair. Blood covered the chair in where I had just been. I followed the path of hearts, there was a box before me. It had a light coming from it. The broken glass on the box catches my skin and cuts me. At last it was open. Another trap sets off. The light above shuts off, but the light inside the box is still on. My hands and feet are glowing. Four pictures appear inside the box. They're X-rays of my hands and feet. I looked closer into the glass-covered box. There was a fork. Then I figure it out. I begin digging at my right foot. It takes me along time. NOTHING! My right foot is gone from picking it with the folk! A pain, the trap is slowly closing. I destroy my lift hand. NOTHING! “Almost” I say to myself. Now for my left foot. There is a hole on the bottom I dig and dig. The trap is close but the key was up side down against the lock. “It's open!” I shout. I tear it off and away from my skin. There was a squeaking sound. Is that puppet is on a tricycle? Then that voice from the TV said,”

“Congratulations Mr. Johnston. This proves you do appreciate life as is.”

“Then there was a sharp pain, just a prick. That's when I black out.”


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theonenamezander on May 23, 2006, 12:00:05 AM

theonenamezander on
theonenamezander  i want to that all of you on a great year aand for all your comments. saw7 will soon be here cool it and thancks again bye.

fruits_basket on April 24, 2006, 11:00:26 AM

fruits_basket on
fruits_basket*faves!*

ultimatespidy13 on April 24, 2006, 8:16:22 AM

ultimatespidy13 on
ultimatespidy13OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i freggin lov this storyy!!!!



keep up the good work ^-^

DemonessofRedSnow on April 22, 2006, 10:44:25 AM

DemonessofRedSnow on
DemonessofRedSnowThat's... interesting o.o. Never seen the saw movies. Don't ever want to. Puppets creep me out. I like the poem, but stay in the same tense! Sorry, I go crazy when people go from present to past to present to past, etc. >.< Lyke it tho

sis on March 27, 2006, 4:30:11 AM

sis on
sisHOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAW!!!I LOVE THIS!GO SAW!*BIG TIME FAVE*