Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2

thank to mudvayne. they gave me all my insperation to this story. thanks.

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 2 - 2


“So is that how it happened?” asked the cop.

I put my head down on my arms. “I… I haven't cried… about this. It's like I can't trust anyone.”

“Really and why is that? Or should I ask do you want to?” the cop sounded calm.

I said nothing in response to his remark. “Doesn't it bother you at all?”

I looked into his eyes with a sad look of desire that I sometimes get. Like there's nothing inside. I said to him “What is there to cry about Officer?”

“Why do you think he chose you?” he said looking concerned.

“Why are you so happy?” I asked. “I've been tortured by some murderer!.”

“You are a victim, so that's how I treat you.” As he gazed at me with fierce eyes that sound came again. “The voice from the video!” I thought out loud. It sounded like was coming for me. I didn't have time to get a good look at me up and down. So I lifted my shirt. There was a huge gash. Gushing out of it was my insides and there was something black that the sound was coming from. I awoke and I was sitting out in front of the office, where I thought I was being interviewed the same cop came up to me and asked me if I was ready to go in again. I ignored my dream and went in anyway. I said everything that I did in the dream. And nothing happened. Then at the end the cop told me “don't spill out.” As if he somehow knew what my dream was about.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on March 27, 2006, 4:30:56 AM

sis on
sisI really like this super cool!