Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3

thank to mudvayne. they gave me all my insperation to this story. thanks.

Chapter 3 - 3

Chapter 3 - 3


That night I wake up with a great pain like a throb throughout my entire body. The pain is so intense I throw up my lunch. It didn't come easily. Then I sat at my deck. And started a picture. It came out bad. Like I regressed more and more. The more I drew the more it when bad. The stuff came out with lots of gore and blood. I cried my self to sleep think of what happened. The pain and feeling of complete darkness. This is not the normal pain. This is jagged sharp. And yet in a shape of a razor. Once again I wake up from yet another bad dream. That smell. What is it? I feel something wet. I look at the dog, He's laying on the floor? I turn on my lamb. Blood!!! But no pain. It's not me.? “Keky.” I say. The dog moans. I jump to him. Then the door slammed shut. Then the voice that bang me to my feet. NO DREAM!!!

“Good evening Mr. Johnston. I wish to play yet another game. This is for your dog. I gave him an antidote sealed in a bag and you a poison. Too get to it you don't have to destroy not your feet and hands, but the very dog that bought you to the orphanage and as a child and save your life. Will you do it?

“NO,” I yell “NEVER!!!!” I look around the room and see a window I'm on the second floor. I run to it. Nailed. I rip my t-shirt that's lying down rapping it around my fist. Then shattering the window. It cuts me and gets me bad. I run down the street. Blood ridden everywhere. Then I pull a large angler peace of glass that was jammed between my knuckles out and take the ripped shirt off. It did me no good anyway. Someone ran out of the building. I ran after them. At full speed. The man put up a good chase. He took turn after turn and dodging traffic. Out of breath, he stopped. I picked him up but his neck. Then he gave me a shot. I fell asleep. But not before I got a good look.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on March 27, 2006, 4:31:50 AM

sis on
sisHoly crap your good!Why hasent any one commented this story yet!?