Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 4

thank to mudvayne. they gave me all my insperation to this story. thanks.

Chapter 4 - 4

Chapter 4 - 4


I was at the police station again.

“Hello again. I'm named Officer Cuur Chief of the police department. I'm here to help you” came a voice for behind me. I must have jumped because he told me that I could saddle down. He was a man with green teeth and a kind look. He wants to help I know but I wanted to help more.

“I don't know what happened.“ I said looking at the officer. He seemed disappointed, because he turned around and stared talking to him self. “Are you a man of regrets Mr. Cuur?”

“No, but I think that's all changing.” he said. He talked slow but so I could understand. At that time no one seemed to understand, what I'm going though. He started just looking at me for no reason. I know that nothing could stop him. After about 20 minuets of nothing but staring at me, he gave up. Then he left but he told me to stay. Before I new it the light went out and I became noshes and dazed but no one was there and I couldn't see anything In the dark. I run over to what I thought was the door and started pounding and pounding as fast and as hard as possible. I herd some screams for the other side.

“Can anyone heir me!!!” I yelled as lowd as I could. At first on answered. Then

“Yes,” came a voice. “Yes I am here.”

“Thank god.” I said

“The door is jammed” she said in shock. Then a sight flashed and I was hit hard enph to nock me out cold.

I woke up in a some what of an infirmary. My eyes were seeing but they felt closed. I couldn't move. I herd a voice. It was her, the women that was on the other side of the door. I couldn't understand her, but at lest someone was there.






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bluefairy421 on April 1, 2006, 1:40:54 AM

bluefairy421 on
bluefairy421This story's really good! I can't wait to hear more!

Blue Fairy

sis on March 27, 2006, 4:32:22 AM

sis on
sisWOW!MAN!Dude this rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD