Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - 5

thank to mudvayne. they gave me all my insperation to this story. thanks.

Chapter 5 - 5

Chapter 5 - 5


I woke up to the sound of birds and a nice the smell of apples. I look over and someone was next to me on the floor propebly pasted out. I chose to ignore it all and go back to sleep. So I laid back and looked at the sealing. I didn't fall asleep fell asleep again. But the person that was next to me awoke. I thought it was the women that helped me. I had me eyes closed so she`d think I was asleep, but I couldn't resist.

I spoke in a small voice. “Are you the person that helped me?”

“Yes, my name is Elia.” she said.

“Oh well thanks.” I said with out trying to jumping up and giving her a hug.

“I have breakfast started. Would you like some?” she asked.

Not wanting to say no I change the subject. “Where am I?” I didn't want to seem intrusive.

“My house,” she said “I hope you can find it as nice as I do.” She turned and looked at me with a frown and sighed. “I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you in time.” she said almost crying.

“Why are you…?” I began I looked away. But I wounded why she was crying. But I couldn't let myself say those words. Like I should be the one talking about crying. I laugh at myself and my ingress. “I…” I give a chuckle “I haven't cried since… well you know. It's just so weird. You know. And crazy, but it's just like that.” I give another little chuckle. “I mean you'd think I would be different. I know I seem psychotic, but I gess that's the way I am.”




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theonenamezander on April 4, 2006, 11:56:09 AM

theonenamezander on
theonenamezanderthanks for all the comments. tonight im puting out an all new chapter #6. enjoy.



from your boy ROBERT

bluefairy421 on April 2, 2006, 12:28:25 PM

bluefairy421 on
bluefairy421Despite a few spelling errors, it's very good! Nice work!

Blue Fairy

sis on April 2, 2006, 12:10:08 PM

sis on
sisHOLY CRAP!!I love the new chapter!It rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay yay just tell me when the next chapter comes.XD