Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - 6

thank to mudvayne. they gave me all my insperation to this story. thanks.

Chapter 6 - 6

Chapter 6 - 6


“I guess your feeling better so I have to go to work now.” She said in a hurry, as she collected her papers and what not.

“Oh. Don't think I'm like that though. Because I'm not all,” I said looking to her. “That man, Jigsaw, he did something to me. That wasn't physical but mental.” then I stopped when I realized I was yelling at something that was no longer there. She left and I was all alone at a time like this. I didn't even notice her living me. “What's wrong with me?” I muttered to myself.

She was back in 1 hour and 2 minutes. I didn't move an inch since she left. I just watched the clock with an undisturbed stair. As she walked in and seen me there she landed on the bed then looked in my eye with sadness and despair. I hear nothing but silence of nothing. When she spoke the sound came form her gentle lips as a harp or a bird. The soothing sound of Elia's voice but she didn't say anything real. At least that I could understand. She was blank, and I could understand that.

As we ate lunch we didn't talk. We had nothing to say. Then, when that was over. I went out. I didn't say anything about it. I just lift. And that was that. I got in my car and drove off. Stopping by a vender and getting out. I got a soda and went back. But someone pulled up it started to rain. Their window was painted black and red then I saw it. On the back window it read “I KILLED YOU!!” someone then stepped out I ran for the man dressed in black. I stop cold. Filled with anger I turn around and ran towards the stranger. I can to a halt seeing it was my father.



He smiled and said “You were the one that killed me caused me pain and suffering. So I return the favor.” He paused to hear me cry out several. “FATHER! Why have you betrayed me father.” So he just smiled and said to me “Simple cause I could.” I dropped to me feet crying. “HHHHH” he laughed in me face. Like a twisted freak. “Goodbye son.” He said living.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on April 13, 2006, 12:05:22 PM

sis on
sisWOW!Awesome job,Hmmm his father?Great job!Great plot twist!=D

bluefairy421 on April 11, 2006, 8:34:33 AM

bluefairy421 on
bluefairy421His father huh? Interesting idea! Nice work!

Blue Fairy

theonenamezander on April 11, 2006, 1:43:26 AM

theonenamezander on
theonenamezanderMMOOOHAHAHA. plot twist.

bluefairy421 on April 6, 2006, 8:45:49 AM

bluefairy421 on
bluefairy421I don't fully understand this part but maybe it's because I need to read the next chapter. Good work! By the way, can you leave notes on my profile instead of my pics? (unless they're comments about the actual drawings of course). Thanx!

Blue Fairy

sis on April 6, 2006, 6:12:33 AM

sis on
sisWOW!Dude it just keeps geting better and better.=D