Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I’m Coming for You

Just another short story that i wrote

Chapter 1 - I’m Coming for You

Chapter 1 - I’m Coming for You
This is just a shortstory that I wrote 2 days ago. I like it and the pplthat I have showed it to do too... Please Comment ^_^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
One night Eva couldn’t sleep. Shewas lying awake in bed when suddenly she heard it. A voice.
“Eva, I’m coming for you,” itwhispered. “I’m at the bottom of the stairs.
“Now I’m in the hallway…”
Eva screamed but no one heard her.
“Eva, I’m right outside your door…”
She was scared. Suddenly it wentsilent. Then,
“Eva… I’m right outside your door…”
There was an awkward silence untilit said, “Eva… I’VE GOT YOU!”
Eva screamed and her mother camerunning into the room.
“There’s someone in my room andthey’re after me!” Eva yelled.
Her mother turned on the light butno one was there. Her mother went back to bed and Eva didn’t hear the voice forthe rest of the night.
The next night it was back and saidthe exact same things.
When it said, “Eva… I’VE GOT YOU!”
She screamed and her mother camerunning into the room again, but still, no one was there.
This continued every night for aweek until Eva refused to sleep in her bedroom anymore. They had her sleep inthe guest room for a while and she never heard the voice at all. Eventuallythey had some family from out of town stay over and Eva had to go back to herold bedroom.
It took her hours to call asleep,but just when she was almost asleep, she heard it again. Except this time therewere two voices.
“We’re coming for you, Eva!” avoice whispered.
“We’re at the bottom of thestairs,” another voice whispered.
“Now we’re in the hallway,” thefirst voice said.
Eva leaned over the side of her bedand grabbed the wooden bat that was lying on the floor, just in case.
“We’re right outside your door,”the second voice said.
Eva could hear no footsteps.
“Eva, we’re right next to yourbed,” the first voice said.
“And… WE’VE GOT YOU!” both thevoices yelled.
“NO YOU DON’T!” Eva screamed andswung her bat.
Her mother and relatives both heardEva yell but when they got to the bedroom, no one, not even Eva, was there. Allthey could see was her bed sheets laying on the floor as if they had be pulledoff and her bat lying on her bed.
Suddenly, as they were lookingaround her room, they heard a voice that sounded like Eva’s voice saying, “Theygot me, mother, they got me!”
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ileft what happened to Eva up to the reader to decide, to let them use theirimagination. ^_^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Laine_Rage on June 9, 2004, 11:56:14 AM

Laine_Rage on
Laine_RageCool...I like the suspense and the cliff-hanger ending. *Thumbs up.*

Maylia_Intusha on March 12, 2004, 7:31:48 AM

Maylia_Intusha on
Maylia_IntushaM33P! Scary! But very cool! :D My likies! You should make more chapters for this one, it would be awsome! Of course, it's up to you. ^__^