Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prelude

I need a title for this story. suggestions?
This is a sequal to FFX3-Sin's Rebirth.

Chapter 1 - Prelude

Chapter 1 - Prelude


Prelude



“Tyler, we have to get out of here! There's no way you can save them!” My father yelled.

“Listen Koga, you may be my father, and you may be much stronger than I am, but that thing has my daughters, and I won't stop until they're safe!” I yelled back at him.

Koga tried to react, but Ebon grabbed his shoulder and said, “There's nothing we can do to stop him. Help me get Darke and Sara out of here,”

He had Darke on his shoulder. “Damn, she's heavy,”

“Who, Darke?”

“Yes!”

“Here, let me help,” Ebon set Sara down and helped Koga.

Ebon looked around and asked, “Where's Chaos?”

“He went to help Tyler and Jolty,”

“We should help too. Come on,”

Jolty, Chaos and I were struggling to stay alive. The creature was like a giant bird, and its constant flailing made it impossible to get anywhere near it. Finally, it knocked me into a tree. I saw a giant thunder dragon surround the creature. Unfortunately, I couldn't help, and I blacked out.

It has been twelve years since the incident in Bevelle. Seven years ago, Chaos' quest to become the final dragoon master began. On that journey, I met many new people, and made lots of friends. I met Jolty's sisters, Lavy, Crystal, Ebony, Ivory, and Elly. Jolty was still in Besaid, taking care of Katlyn and Ashley, our daughters. We defeated the emperor and returned to Besaid two years ago. Koga, my father and the emperor, returned with us and became the island's protector. Ebon, Darke, Sara, and Chaos came with us and stayed here on Besaid.

My name is Tyler. I am a pikachu. Everybody made fun of me because I was weak. I became a Dark Knight to get stronger. On Mt. Oracle, I fought my former self and became a Paladin. In the Omega ruins, I overcame the trials and became a Mageknight. Now, even my dad is impressed, but I'm still not as strong as him. Hopefully, I will be soon.

I also have a sister. Her name is Molly. She is an 18 year-old neko with long, golden hair and bright yellow tigress fur on her ears and tail. When our group split up after the defeat of the emperor, she went with Angelo to Bevelle to train with him and become a summoner.

On that day, twelve years ago, Ebon said something I will never forget: “Take Molly and go! This is your story, and I expect you to finish it!” Ever since, I have never given up hope that someday, I will be a hero. My name is Tyler, and this is my story.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment