Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

I need a title for this story. suggestions?
This is a sequal to FFX3-Sin's Rebirth.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1




Chapter 1



“Tyler, wake up!”

I opened my eyes. Ebon, Koga, and Jolty were standing over me.

Ebon is a wolf. He has jet black hair and fur, and a scar on his face he got during the raid on Bevelle. He became my guardian when Alessa, my mother, died.

Koga, my father, was the emperor. He is a Raichu with dark brown hair.

Jolty is my wife and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is a Jolteon with beautiful golden hair and bright yellow fur. She has a scar on her chest running from her neck to her hip. It is shaped like a lightning bolt. We can't find a cause for the scar, but it doesn't seem to hurt her in any way, so we tend to ignore it.

We have two daughters; Ashley, a Pikachu, and Katlyn, and Jolteon. They are only six, but they can already take care of themselves. They always try to do things by themselves, even if they know they can't.

I have three “pets” I befriended in the wild. One is a dragon I hatched from an egg I found in the forest. Her scales are a beautiful emerald green, just like the egg she hatched from. Even her flames are green. I also have a wyvern named Lyn and a pegasus named Syrene. I have decided to give them to my daughters. Ashley chose Lyn, and Katlyn chose Syrene. I am teaching them how to fly their pets so they can fly with me. Jolty found a crimson egg in the forest, just like me. She says that she will name the dragon Fafnir, but she won't tell me why.

As I tried to get up, Ashley and Katlyn jumped on me and knocked me down again.

“Daddy, you're finally awake! We were getting worried,” Ashley said. A tear rolled down her cheek.

“Yeah, we didn't think you would get up,” Katlyn said.

“Don't worry. I wouldn't give up that easily. Now, before anything else, I have three questions. One, where is the creature? Two, what was up with that thunder dragon? And Three, Where were you girls when that thunder dragon surrounded the creature?” I was still a little out of it.

“That creature is dead, the thunder dragon was actually the legendary thunder dragon Bowzokagen, and your daughters were the ones who summoned him,” Felcia explained. She must have snuck up on us.

Felcia is a cat with dark blue fur and beautiful golden hair. She was a ninja from Elban under the tutelage of Darke, but she accompanied us on our journey and returned to Besaid with us.

“How? Ashley and Katlyn can hardly handle the local fiends,” I asked.

“In legend, there are three legendary dragons; Bowzokagen, the thunder dragon, Reygoutzu, the fire dragon, and Bahamut, the king of all dragons. When two people with a strong spiritual link come close to death, they are given the power to summon one of the three dragons,” Jolty explained.

“They're very strong. Must run in the family,” Ebon remarked. We laughed at that.

“Where are Chaos and Darke?” I asked.

“Sara took them to Besaid village to get some supplies. We'll need them after what's happened here,” Koga said.

“If we got hit as hard as this, just think how bad the rest of Spira is,” I said.

“Let's just hope we can get to Kilika soon enough,” Jolty said.

Just then, Sara, Darke, and Chaos were walking up the road.

Sara is a fox with light brown fur and snow white hair. She has a whip her old master created with alchemy. It works much better against fiends than any other weapon, but she is still very weak.

Darke is Ebon's wife. She is a cat with deep blue fur and jet black fur. She decided to leave Elban and come with Ebon back to Besaid.

Chaos is a cat with snow white fur except for a spot surrounding his right eye. He is the dragoon master that helped us during our battle with the emperor. He returned to continue living a normal life.

“Did you get everything?” Ebon asked.

“Yes. Everything we'll need,” Chaos asked.

“Good. We'll take the next ferry out of here,”

“Let's just hope we get there in time,” I added.

“It's late. We should rest before we head for Kilika,” Koga said.

“Why? I feel great!” I said.

Felcia hit me on the head. “That's because you were out for 8 hours, you idiot!”

Ow! She didn't have to hit so hard.

In the morning, we left for Kilika.

Pyro, Krawler, Natasha, and Elly are there. I hope we aren't too late.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment