Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

I need a title for this story. suggestions?
This is a sequal to FFX3-Sin's Rebirth.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2


Chapter 2



We reached Kilika Port in the morning. It looked like it had hardly been touched.

“Tyler! You're finally here!” Elly yelled as she came running up the docks. She is an Eevee with long brown hair and bright tan fur. Her tail is especially long, and the tip is covered in white fur, like a paint brush. She is Jolty's youngest sister.

“Elly! It's good to see you again,” Jolty came running down from the boat. Her tail brushed against me as she ran to meet Jolty and Felcia, who just came down from the boat.

“It's about time you got here. I was starting to think you abandoned us,” Natasha came out of a tent and strolled over. She is a Mew with bright pink fur. She acts very tough, even though she decided to become a cleric.

“We ran into a little trouble on our end,” Ebon answered from behind me. “The creature on Besaid took a little more time to kill than we had hoped,”

“And, it destroyed our airship,” Chaos answered. Sara and Darke followed him off the ship.

“I would have come on Fenrir, but I couldn't leave my daughters alone. Something else might have happened to them,” I said. I felt a bit of guilt tugging at my throat.

“Tyler, you idiot! We wouldn't let anything happen to them,” Felcia said from behind me.

“That's what you said last time,” I said, recalling Besaid. They told me my daughters would be fine. They said that nothing would happen to them. I trusted them, and they let me down.

“Tyler, this is no time to feel sorry for yourself. That creature is still here, and we need to help,” Koga said.

“You're right. Where is it?” I turned to Elly.

“Pyro and Krawler are helping the others. They have managed to keep it at the temple entrance,” She replied.

We ran through the burning forest. Natasha sent some of the warriors to help put out the fire.

When we reached the temple entrance, we saw the creature fighting off the soldiers. It was much bigger than the last one.

“Koga, I want to use that spell you have been teaching me,” I said.

“No! You're never able to take the strain of the body, and you always black out afterward. What if it doesn't kill that thing, and we need you're help?” Sparks were coming off his body.

“I can handle it this time. I've grown a lot stronger since last time,”

“Fine. I'll tell the others to keep the creature away from you. Just hurry!”

“I will!”

He ran over to the others and began to help. I focused my energy on the spirits of the others around me. They sent their energy into my body. Soon, I felt as though my body was going to be crushed under the stress. Finally, I decided I had enough energy to kill the creature. I focused all my strength on the creature, and yelled out, “Thundaja!”

The symbol of Djose formed around the creature, and a matching symbol was formed above it. Thunder bolts began flashing between the symbols, then, the creature disappeared in a blinding flash of light.

In my mind, I sensed the spirit of Ifrit. It was like it was trying to thank me, just like in Besaid.

When the light dissipated, I fell to the ground. The last thing I saw was the creature dissipating into pyreflies. I blacked out after that.

When I woke up, Ashley and Katlyn were sleeping next to me. I got up without waking them up and headed outside. Everyone was sitting around a large fire.

“Well, it's about time you got up. It's been almost a week,” Koga said.

“Your daughters have been sleeping with you everyday since you killed that thing. They were really worried,” Elly said.

“I feel fine, and the Blitzball tournament is going to start soon. I think we should be there to see Angelo. Besides, I want to see how Molly is doing,” I said.

“Then it's decided. Off to Besaid!” Elly yelled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment