Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Hi this is my fanfic, 'Hardly Harley!'. I've already posted this in fanfiction.net but I decided to post it here as well.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Me: Chapter 2 is here! Sorry for all of you who were kept waiting. Thanks for all the reviews!



Ash: So, how many chapters are there actually gonna be?



Me: Not sure. But I hope to make each chapter really interesting. So please read and review!




Harley gaped like a goldfish thats been let out of water.


May smiled and said, Hi Harley! You better hurry up and register cause times almost up! She blinked a little when she noticed that Harley didnt reply but just opened his mouth and closed it again quickly.


Whats the matter? Arent you entering? Huh? Huh? she asked pressing her face close to his as though she was trying to force the answer out of him.


Harley was feeling distinctly uncomfortable. No. he was feeling more than uncomfortable. He was feeling REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE!!!


Finally, he shook his head. May looked a little taken aback.


B-But thats not like you Harley. I mean, why shouldnt you enter? she asked looking genuinely worried. There was a slight pause before she continued, Well, I guess its your choice. Her face split into a grin and she added, Guess that means Im gonna win, huh?


Harley looked ready to say something snappy back to her when he remembered that he couldnt speak. Darn that old shopkeeper. What was his problem? Ive just gotta get my voice back if I wanna make Mays life miserable. But for that, how the heck am I gonna make her feel sorry for me? He wondered desperately as May continued to gave at him n that annoyingly curious way.

May jumped as she heard the big clock on top of the contest hall strike eleven o clock.
Oh no! she exclaimed, Im gonna be late for the contest! Good luck Harley even though youre not coming!

Harley frowned and turned around to face&Drew! Oh God! Wasnt one idiot enough for one morning? What was the smirking green head doing here anyway? Why wasnt he in the contest hall, showing off as usual?
I bet youre wondering what Im doing here instead of in the contest hall arent you? asked Drew with a smirk as though he had read Harleys mind. Harley face first turned red, then blue, then green.

Guess I was right. Actually I got all five ribbons Said Drew coolly. He glared suspiciously at Harley when there was no response. Whats the matter Harley? Cat got your tongue? Or should I say May got your tongue? he said with an evil grin.

Harley stared incredulously at him. What was he going to do now? He certainly couldnt tell Drew what had happened. And judging by the look on his face now, Harley knew for certain that he would tease him for the rest of his life if he found out. So hed just have to find someone he trusted. But that was going to be a little difficult cause&who did he trust?

Drew stared at him for a minute and walked away, showing Harley the cuckoo sign.
Harley went and sat under a tree. He sighed and looked up and saw&Ash!
WHAT?????????

Ash was eating an ice-cream and miraculously pulled out another one from behind his back and asked Harley if he wanted it. Harley looked a little dumfounded for a minute then quickly shook his head. Ash sat down near Harley and asked him why he wasnt in the contest.

Harley turned to look at Ash and thought maybe I can tell him&



Me: Ha! Poor Harley. Hes always getting into trouble. (he kinda deserves it)



Drew: (flips his hair) Well of course&everyone knows that!



May: You dont have to be so mean.



Ash: Anyone want ice-cream?



Everyone: &



Ash: OK then. (shrugs and eats it himself)


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment