Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Hi this is my fanfic, 'Hardly Harley!'. I've already posted this in fanfiction.net but I decided to post it here as well.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
Drew: Ok Ash. Admit it.



Ash: Admit what?



Drew: Dont play dumb with me! You know what Im talking about&



Ash: Ok! Ok! I admit it! I ate the last cookie in the jar&



Everyone: WHAT????



Harley: & (If you see his lip movement carefully, youll notice that hes saying I baked those cookies!!!)



Misty: (scoffs) How typically ash!



May: (grins) How typically Misty to say how typically Ash!



Drew: (smirks) How typically May to say how typically Misty to say how typically Ash!



Me: How typically me to say&EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LET ME TYPE CHAPTER 3 IN PEACE!!!



Ash: Umm& P.S blazingeyes does not own pokemon



Harley fished out a piece of paper and a pen from his backpack. He braced himself and started scribbling. When he was done, he shot Ash a filthy look and gave him the paper. This was what it said:
Ive been cursed by some fool of a shopkeeper that I cant talk until May feels sorry for me. I needed to tell someone and I couldnt find anyone else at the moment but you. So&WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???

Ash stared at the little piece of paper and surprisingly&didnt burst out laughing!
(Harley had thought he would) Instead, he gave Harley a sympathetic look and said through a mouthful of chocolate ice-cream, Man, thats really harsh! I know just how you feel. But maybe, if you had been a little nicer to May, this wouldnt have happened.

Well anyway, whats important now is that you get your voice back right? So dont worry! Ill help you! He grinned good-humouredly.

Harley stared at him for a whole minute then grinned back. This is turning out better than I planned&

Both he and Ash headed to the Pokemon center to give their Pokemon some rest and to start planning things out. After they had given Nurse Joy their Pokemon and Ash had eaten a humongous bag of chips, they sat down in the lobby and made themselves comfortable.

So& said Ash clearing his throat as though he was going to say a big speech or something. Want a chip?
Harley fell over anime style and sweat dropped. Okay&maybe this guy is as crazy as he looks. But, what the heck, Ive got no choice have I?



He quickly scribbled on another piece of paper which said: Hurry up and think of something!


Ash stared at the paper for sometime and then drawled, Dude, you should really buy a notebook instead of wasting paper like this.

Harley felt his blood boiling. Because he must have been TOTALLY AND UTTERLY INSANE to even think of telling Ash Ketchum of all people! He took a few deep breaths and plastered on a bright fake smile and jabbed a finger at the piece of paper which he doubted that Ash had read.

Oh have you written something on it? asked Ash with a blank expression on his face.

Harley slapped his forehead and managed to nod his head weakly. Ash screwed up his face and read it. Hmmm& he said screwing up his face even more as he attempted to think of something.

Umm&Harley? What exactly am I supposed to think about?
This is soooooooo not going well&



Me: Hiya everyone! Thanks to everyone who reviewed! Especially galbinus and Silenced tears. Thanks a lot!



Ash: Hey, by the way, whered pikachu go?



Me: Oh Im sure hes just roaming around&



Ash: PIKACHUS MY POKEMON!



Me: Relax&Hey look! A humongous burger!



Ash: Where?



Me: (runs away)



Ash: Huh? Whered she go? Why does everyone keep going to? Huh?




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment