Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Hi this is my fanfic, 'Hardly Harley!'. I've already posted this in fanfiction.net but I decided to post it here as well.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
Me: Whew! I finally managed to get away from Ash last time.



May: Why were you running away from him anyway?



Me: Because&er&



Pikachu: Pika pi!



Me: Yay! I found pikachu! So I dont have to worry about Ash anymore. Thats a relief!



Misty: Im Ashs substitute today. blazingeyes does not own Pokemon.





May walked out of the contest hall with a triumphant expression on her face. She had just won her fifth ribbon! She looked around for her friends so she could show them. She saw Max and Brock seated at a table arm wrestling.

Hey Max! Brock! Guess what? I just won my fifth ribbon!! she said jumping up and down in excitement.
Thats great May, but now, I have to settle a dispute with Brock!
May rolled her eyes and said Whatever. Wheres Ash?
Without taking his eyes off the game Brock replied, Dunno. Dont care.

May made a face at both of them and went off to find Ash herself. She saw pikachu running around a tree in circles chasing her skitty.

Pikachu? What are you doing here? Wheres Ash? she asked with a frown. What would pikachu be doing without Ash? Or rather, what would Ash be doing without pikachu?

Pikachu pi! said pikachu pointing to the Pokemon center with its tail.
So May went in the direction of the Pokemon center. She was just about to go in when she heard a noise behind her and she jumped a foot in the air. She turned around and saw an aipom hanging from a tree by its tail. The aipom looked rather familiar&




Ashs POV:





Ash looked up with a start when Harley nudged him pointing to the door of the Pokemon center. May was standing outside and was about to come in. Harley looked panicky while Ash merely looked vague and blank.

Hey this is your big chance Harley! he said enthusiastically. I think. He added after a little thought. Harley scribbled on his paper that Ash should distract May.

Not able to think of anything else, Ash let out his aipom which immediately ran outside and started swinging from a tree behind May causing her to look back.

It gave her a cheeky grin and grabbed her bandana. She shrieked and started chasing it. Harley managed to hide behind a door. But Ash, being the dense boy that he was, just stood there. Aipom ran up to him and gave him the bandana. May caught up panting for breath.

She glared at first aipom and then Ash.
ASH! What were you thinking, letting out aipom like that? And besides, where were you all this time? she yelled.
Ash took a step backwards. May was kinda scary when she was angry. Come to think of it, so were all girls.

Harleys heart was thudding fast as he tried to telepathically tell Ash not to look at him. Dont look at me&dont look at me&



Ash turned and looked at him, a helpless expression on his face. May followed his gaze.

Harley?

Me: HAHAHAHAHA!



Ash: Whats so funny?



Me: ME! Im so EVIL!



Ash: Umm& I never knew you were the villain in the story&



Everyone: (sweat drops) Just forget it Ash! Just forget it!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment