Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Hi this is my fanfic, 'Hardly Harley!'. I've already posted this in fanfiction.net but I decided to post it here as well.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5
Me: I wrote the last chapter in a hurry which is why it was kinda short.



May: I really dont get whats going on in the story&



Me: You dont have to so relax!



Ash: blazingeyes does not own pokemon& say, did someone eat my lunch?



Everyone: You ate it yourself!



Everything would have gone well if two things hadnt happened:
Ash turning to look at Harley.
Him hiding behind a transparent door.

May stared incredulously at him. Then she glared at Ash. In this manner, she kept switching her gaze between the two of them. Finally she burst out, WHAT is going on here???

Well you see May, Harley and I were&having a discussion! Ash quickly made up.
Harley silently cursed him for thinking of the worst excuse ever. How could they have been having a discussion when he couldnt even talk?

May raised her eyebrows and asked, About what?
Umm&training.
Training? Whats there to discuss about training?

I  I was just getting some tips from Harley. Yeah, thats right!
Tips? May looked slightly amused now. The great Ash Ketchum getting tips from Harley?
Then she frowned and asked, Ash? Do you smell something fishy?
No. Do you? asked Ash his mouth drooling.


May closed her eyes and thought for a while. Then, having made a decision, she grabbed Ash and started dragging him outside.
Listen up. Dont hang around with Harley too much okay? she said glaring at him fiercely. Okay. He said slowly and rather reluctantly.

Finally May beamed at him and pulled out her ribbon case and showed him.
Guess what? I won the contest!!!


Meanwhile, Max and Brock were having their fifty-third arm wrestling match. It was the tie breaker. Neither of them was giving in. Max as starting to get the advantage.
Im winning Brock! said Max with a grin.
Not so fast Max! said Brock pushing harder.
HEY GUYS! Are you still arm wrestling? asked May who seemed to have popped up from nowhere.
Brock lost his concentration for a split second which was enough time for Max to win.
WOOHOO! I WIN! YOU LOSE! YAY! screamed Max who was now jumping up and down in glee.

Brock groaned. Did you have to come just then May? he asked with a sigh.

May grinned in an embarrassed way and said, Sorry about that. But anyway, what I wanted to say was&I just saw Ash hanging out with Harley!

Max and Brock stared solemnly at each other.
I hate to say this May, but said Max adjusting his glasses, I think Ash is betraying you.
WHAT??!!

Max: WOOHOO! IM THE BEST! UH HUH!



Me: I think thats enough Max.



Max: Well I dont! (grins)



Me: Why dont you arm wrestle with me? Left hand.



Max: Alright. But dont come crying to me when I kick your butt!



Me: Lets start!



(After 5 minutes)



Me: WOOHOO! IM THE BEST! UH HUH!



Max: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



Me: Thatll teach you to mess with me!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment