Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Time Flies By

Sequel to Naruto: The Middle Ages! Three years have passed since Team 7 took their trip to the past, and a big day has arrived for Sakura and Sasuke. OneShot

Chapter 1 - Time Flies By

Chapter 1 - Time Flies By
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

Two emerald green eyes peered between the curtains, taking a peek at everyone sitting outside of the glass window, the only thing separating them from her. It wasn’t long though, before she was pulled back away from the white curtains by someone else in the room.

“Sakura,” Ino admonished her friend, “You can’t let them see you!”

“I know,” Sakura sighed, “but I’m just so nervous.”

“You shouldn’t be. Today’s your day to shine. This entire day is all about you. You should be happy, not nervous.” Ino smiled at her friend, hoping to ease her nerves. She understood why her friend was nervous. Today, after all, was one of the most important days of her life.

Sakura nodded automatically, although her face said otherwise. Her mind flashed back to a few months before, the event that had made all of this happen.

Sakura pulled on the light red dress, the one with the spaghetti straps, and the flowing skirt that came to just above her knees. Sasuke had told her that tonight she needed to dress up, that he was taking her somewhere special. So she’d decided to wear her favorite dress. When he’d arrived, he was wearing a button down shirt that hung loosely out of dark jeans. He smiled at her, told her how beautiful she had looked, and off they had gone.

When she’d asked where they were going, he’d said that she’d have to wait and see. He stopped them soon enough, but only so that he could blind fold Sakura, afterwards taking her hand and leading her at a slower pace than they’d been going. She had pestered him with more questions, but his only reply had been a simple ‘Hn.’ Soon enough, Sakura felt their pace getting even slower. Finally, they came to a complete halt. Even though Sakura couldn’t see anything, she had a feeling that the place was familiar, but she couldn’t quite place it.

Sasuke stepped behind his girlfriend of now three years, and untied the blindfold. Sakura gasped at what she saw. Laying before her was the remains of a castle. Oh, but it wasn’t just any castle. It was the castle that her ancestor had lived in, the one that everyone had thought been all but destroyed in the war against Suna long ago. There wasn’t much left, but she could make the foundation, and parts of the strong towers that had stood so proudly during their accidental trip to the past.

“Sasuke, how…why…?” Sakura asked, speechless.

‘It took me forever to find them.” Sasuke said with a smirk. “But I figured it was the best place to do this.” Sasuke then dropped down on one knee before her, and pulled out a little box. Sakura was wide-eyed. In no way had she expected anything like this.

“Sakura, I’ve known you since our academy days. You were a fan girl; I was the boy you were fanning over.” Sakura blushed lightly at this. She had been a bit obsessed back in the day. “Then, we were put on a team together. My initial reaction was, and I have to admit, one of disgust at being placed with a fan girl. But then I started to get to know you a little better. You started to act differently as tie went by. Then, we got whisked off to the past. I finally came to recognize my true feelings for you. When we met that night in your room…I confessed everything. I’d been holding back affections for the fear that my brother would try to use you against me. Now, I still have that fear, but I know that I’ll be able to protect you. Sakura Haruno, I love you, and I want to know if you’ll do me the honor of marrying me?” Sasuke said.


This all lead up to today. Yup, it was her wedding day. Her dress? The same one that had been made for her back during her adventure in time. Very few alterations had to be made, because she’d kept her slim figure from her work as a shinobi. Now, she stood at the end of the aisle, her father by her side. She’d been wanting this for as long as she could remember. She looked down the aisle, and saw Sasuke, with Naruto standing not to far away. He was the best man. Finally, her cue came, and she started walking slowly down the aisle.

Sasuke turned to look at her. Her beauty never ceased to amaze him. He watched as she walked towards him, her skirt sparkling pink in the few rays of light wandering through the windows, finally joining him at the alter. She smiled at him, he smirked in reply. They stood there, for what seemed like forever, before the most important part came.

“Sakura, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.”

“Sasuke, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.”

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Sasuke grabbed Sakura by her waist, pulling her closer to him, and he kissed her on the lips in front of the crowd of friends and family before them.

“I love you.” He muttered to her as he pulled away.

“I love you too.” Sakura replied. With that, the couple was off down the aisle, heading towards the back of the Church, and the new life that awaited them.

A/N: Short, I know, but I’ve had this idea for a while, and I just thought it’d be the perfect sequel to Naruto: The Middle Ages! Just to let you know, the two of them are about 19 in this story. They were around 16 during they’re time trip. Well, please review and let me know what you think!

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on December 17, 2009, 6:47:43 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101*SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*^////^

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 19, 2008, 7:19:10 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDAAAAAAWH!!!!! That was sooooo cute! I could feel the happiness leaking through the screen of my pc...or something. It made me grin all day. And i really liked the way you showed Sasuke's changing feelings.

winxgirl21 on June 21, 2008, 3:51:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21*hugs* I'm glad that you liked it! =)

Kwazi on April 8, 2008, 6:02:34 PM

Kwazi on
Kwaziawwwwww... ... you really do make lot's of good srories!!!

i realy like this story!!!

and also some of your stories!!!

your story is so great!!
it really made me cry!

Love it so much!!!!

winxgirl21 on April 9, 2008, 9:16:40 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks so much! wow, I never thought my writing was good enough to make anyone tear up. o.o

AlleyCat17 on February 4, 2008, 3:55:54 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17awwwwwww that was so cute and sweet.now they both can live happily ever after.

winxgirl21 on February 4, 2008, 5:49:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! ^-^ yes, they can!

kogalover2013 on January 23, 2008, 1:22:07 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013im soooooo gonna   cry sooooo sweet u should make a sequal 4 dis sequal i wouldnt be able 2 imangin this in the bigging  but now twards the end i can sooooooo imangin it

winxgirl21 on January 23, 2008, 6:20:18 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm glad that you liked it. I'm not sure if i'd be able to do a sequel to this. i don't have taht many ideas left based on the original story. if I ever get any, though, i might just do that...

kogalover2013 on February 1, 2008, 1:37:08 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013cool it was an awsome story still a loyal fan

winxgirl21 on February 1, 2008, 11:50:38 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! ^-^

kogalover2013 on February 7, 2008, 1:37:02 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013u deserve it

kogalover2013 on January 23, 2008, 1:23:11 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013dont pay attention 2 da A`s i dont know y it dose dat

kagome99 on January 8, 2008, 4:08:48 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!I THINK I'M GONNA CRY!!!! I luved it!! It was sooo kawaii!!!!!
And I feel really lonely now.I broke up with my bf today.Oh, well. This story brings me hope of having that special some1.
SOOOOO KAWAII!!!!!!!

winxgirl21 on January 8, 2008, 5:12:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm sorry to hear about you and your bf. I'm really glad taht you liked the story, though! ^-^

kagome99 on January 9, 2008, 3:37:31 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99There's no need to feel sorry for me. He's a dirtbag! :/

winxgirl21 on January 9, 2008, 3:58:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21that's awful. My best friend just went through a relationship with a total dirtbag, and she finally broke up with him. We were all really happy when that happened, too...

kagome99 on January 10, 2008, 3:36:13 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99It's the oppisite of what my friends think. My BFF says I should take him back. Even though it's FALSE LOVE!!!!(She's right next to me right now...STALKER!)
=]

PEACE LOVE AND A SNICKER'S BAR!!!!
FREE HUGS!!!!

winxgirl21 on January 11, 2008, 8:47:23 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21o, wow. >.< Well, same to you! And i hope that dirt bag gets what's coming to him. ^-^

zerotimberwolf on December 30, 2007, 11:46:46 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfawesome you got real good detail

winxgirl21 on December 30, 2007, 11:54:03 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^