Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prouloge-Heritage of the Wolf

You know that white wolf from the first movie? Well, in my opinion, it's not the same wolf as Aniu so I'm writing a fan fiction on it as it tells the story of its life and many hardships.

Chapter 0 - Prouloge-Heritage of the Wolf

Chapter 0 - Prouloge-Heritage of the Wolf
I walked through the snow all by myself. All I could say it was blinding out and I thought at the time that I should have never left my mate all alone inside the cave, but I had no idea who I was about to run into.
 
My eyes stung as I walked on looking for any sign of life when I smelt it. It was another wolf, I knew it. I began to follow the scent towards the place where he lay, weeping. I could tell he HAD wolf in him, but how much, I did not know. I could also tell he had forgotten his wolf side, his heritage. 
 
He noticed me by smelling the air. He took his cream-colored paw off of his face to see my paw there in the snow. He followed it up to my body and then he met my eyes. I could tell he feared me, my size, and strength. I stared down at him, pitying his lack of knowledge in wolf heritage, and I knew I had to remind him.
 
I raised my head back and let out a howl. I could tell he was watching me. When I was through, I turned to the wolf-dog and waited for his reaction, hoping he would take the path that I knew so well, the path of the wolf.
 
But, he took the one I knew he would, the dog path, for he just turned his head and placed it on his paw showing he did not want any part of being a wolf.
 
I looked at him hoping he would change his mind but after a few seconds, I turned an walked off, leaving him there to either get up and go or die there like a dog.
 
I hadn't walked far when I heard a howl, a high-pitched one reminding me of a lost friend. I turned back to see if my conscious was right and it wasn't a dream. There he stood, his brown head raised howling to the sky.
 
I walked over to him and joined in, howling as loud as he was. That's when I knew who he was. I couldn't believe it. It had to be a dream, I just couldn't believe my senses.
 
I was howling with Aniu's son, Balto. But how? He lived in Nome, far away from here. 
 
We soon finished and I watched him walk up the cliff towards a yellowish crate. I was pleased that he knew now that he wasn't a dog, but a wolf. A half breed wolf, Aniu's son. 
 
I walked away into the snow for the hunt for food with a smile on my face. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So, tell me what ya' think!  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment