Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

When chris invites a fellow classmate from his school time for a new season what will happen.

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
Welcome to the new season of Total Drama Island. Chris McLean here reporting from the blue grass state of Kentucky on the NEW set&. The cherished ole Camp Ernst smack dab in Florence Kentucky. For the next 11 weeks 34 campers will be competing for the probability to win 100,000 dollars and evidence saying I survived chefs cooking, the host, Chris McLean laughed. This fresh season is going to be filled with tragedy. Weve got new competitors, a new co-host the cunning, Miss Canada. And speak of the devil here she is, a limo pulled up on the balmy summer campsite parking in front of the camps dock which opened up to the small man made pond. The door slid open to expose the extended shaved legs of what seemed to connect to a womans graceful body. Her body was what every girl detested and what every man would like to heave onto the bed. Her petite heart shaped face held a small grin while her shady chocolate eyes sparkled in the searing summer air. She wore a pair of extremely tiny shorts along with her tie-on lavender bikini top covered her warm size Double D breast. Her black waist length hair tied back to expose her lean sexy shoulders and flip flops. Not to awful actually, Euphemia.



Thanks McLean youre not looking as horrific as accustomed. Did you get a fresh hair gel or are you finished with that imprudence, the model smirked at the male gazing at his stubble and sinister eyes. His tan skin was sort of the difference between the two. They may not have been related but if you were to catch them at a public set such as a grocery store before she was famous people would horde them calling the two twins. He was shorter then Euphemia by 16 centimeters one reason for that was for the reason she refused to even have a sip of coffee nothing like Mr. Attractive next to her. His hair was wind blown hers was specially styled every day. He is useless she dedicates her time to charity work.



ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS IS COMING, the camera man yelled the two arguing enemies turned around. He was right coming up from the other side of the lake an adolescent girl wasnt to far from them. Euphemia glanced at her. Her hair was painted sinister emerald with pink eye contacts. She wore black Tripp denims burgundy fighting boots messenger gloves and a black Nirvana top. She carried a black duffel bag.



Oh my virginity thats Moira, that Juvenile Hall kids sister, she couldnt have been any more trustworthy at this remark. It was indeed the sister to Duncan but her name wasnt Moira.



Always was the one to jumble up names little Euphie-



Who are you calling little, you pipsqueak!? And never, I repeat NEVER call me Euphie!!!!



Wow&, the deviant teenager got off the ferry amused. What Dunce said was true there is going to be a lot of warfare, she gazed at what was supposed to be Canadas lady of harmony and one of Canadas most eminent men. He was presently tugging on her plait as she was giving assault to his skull. She smiled at the camera men and waved. She gave off a cough signaling the duo they were immortally taped.

Oh hello there Delilah, Welcome to camp Ernst, Chris welcomed the delinquent letting go of Euphemias dark silky-smooth mane and detached his hands from the back of her neck accidentally untying her bikini top. If Euphemia had missed that and fixed it up seconds later she would of flashed the whole human race and would have to eliminate the Miss Canada title in miss universe. He let in a sigh let out a blush and stood up to shake hands with the Delilah. The green haired fiend dropped her bag on his foot, the queen of Canada laughed. And the Juvenile delinquent walked down to the wooden cabana and got herself a snow cone and enjoyed the pleasure of pouring a container of diet coke all over the heavy ginger life jackets.



Alright the next individuals ought to be the wild twins Katie and Sadie. Those two are like you and your styling gel McLean, Euphemias lip glossed upper lip sneered fixing her hair. The next ferry arrived and stepping off were two girls wearing the exact same pink short shorts black and white halter tops pink flip flops and pink barrettes holding there pigtails. The two wore the same clothing but they looked different in quite a lot of ways. First off Sadie was over weight where Katie was as thin as Euphemia Sadies skin was lighter then Katies and had black hair where Sadie had Brown. Katie jumped off the ferry and glomped the skinny model. Soon the fatter one joined in with the glomping throwing the model off her feet and falling. The host gave off a laugh in delight; vengeance had been received upon his enemy and he couldnt have been happier.



Oh my god likes wow!!! Youre that model! The Canadian queen! Oh my god I cant believe Im hugging you your so awesome.



Youre super awesome, like mega awesome! Youre like the best girl like EVER, Sadie said crushing the living air out of her she croaked. This continued in series until the final camper arrived. When the welcomes were over all of them grabbed there bags and headed back up the hill, through the forest and up another hill until the last of the campers reached the lunch hall. Everyone sat around the memorial, the once American flag that had hung there was now replaced with a new flag carrying the Shows logo and the Canadian flag just above it. They were scattered about but didnt mean the two mortal enemies were. They stood side by side at the terrace standing before the door which connected the campers to there meals. She gave a smell to her surroundings and pinched her nose.



Gees McLean did you freshen up this morning or is that the livestock. Please let it be the livestock, she rolled her eyes pushing some bangs out of her face. Speaking of live stock when are we going to see the Kentucky Derby?



Soon Ms AphroBITE soon for now its camper torture which I believe is a lot more fun, He stared at the competitors he dropped a hint to his fellow judge and walked forward. Alright campers salutation to the show Im going to enlighten to you whats going to happen! Every few days you will have a challenge between the two teams after a challenge the losing team has to vote somebody off. That person must then grab there things and will get to walk up those hills again to the forest where you will be flying the helicopter of shame to Le Losers Hotel, he ended with a French accent anyways if I call your name please step into a line in front of us. Ginger, Delilah, Chynna, Katie, Sadie, Duncan, DJ, Harold, Cody, Geoff, Bill, Tom, Rosaline, Heather, Gustav, Georg and Isabella you guys will be, he threw a flag at them you guys are, the SWORDS, Bill unrolled the flag with Ginger and Delilah to reveal the crimson flag with a sword on it.



Beth, Izzy, Owen, Ezekiel, Noah, Bridgette, Eva, Courtney, Lindsay, Trent, Gwen, Tyler, LeShawna, Justin, Anna, Kairi and Larry you guys are& the& PENS, the green flag revealed a pen and notepad



The entire girl pens are staying in the cabins up here on the hill the cabins are located behind the bathrooms. All the boys, Pen or Sword are down the hill you get cabins 1 to Z. The Girl Swords are receiving cabins 10 to 14 downhill near the nurses office. Euphemia and I are sharing a cabin well sort of sharing now if you excuse us Euphie and I have some&. production to take care of, The two walked off down the hill to the nurses office leaving the campers to go to there new found cabins.



I wonder what type of production they need to do, Beth said heather started to braid her hair.



What type of production do you think? There doing reproduction, heather laughed. Gwen stared at her oh come on NOBODY comes onto a TV show in mini shorts and a bikini top unless there trying to impress someone and seeing how she and Chris treat each other they must be dating. Dont believe me go to the nurses office and listen at the door.



Or maybe there producing the show, Ginger said tying her hair back.



Wow that would be SO cute a little baby version of Chris and Euphemia, Katie said jumping in her seat.



I so do NOT want to be in the same cabin as her. Shes going to ruin this for me.





























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment