Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Race Cross Camp

When chris invites a fellow classmate from his school time for a new season what will happen.

Chapter 2 - Race Cross Camp

Chapter 2 - Race Cross Camp
(Ok so thanks for the favorites (or whatever yall call em on FF.net) anyways I would like to say that I do NOT own TDI or some of the characters and not camp Ernst AT ALL even though I would love to own them, if I did first off camp Ernst would have worked different and with TDI Chris would be shirtless all the time. I only own most of the Ocs the only Oc who is not mine is Ginger who belongs to my friend Becci who rocks! Also any connections or advertising that comes into this& well I do not own it either lol! Oh and I so do NOT own Tokio Hotel which just happens to be in the competition LOL!)



Once finally settling in to their cabin the campers headed to the lunch hall for dinner. Rosaline smiled at the lunch hall only to notice DJ. She smiled at him and waved to LeShawna. Like the two of them she was dark skinned and black haired her eyes were the color of dark chocolate. LeShawna had seen and done it all on the show and had warned Rosaline of what would occur. One of the many things she said was to stay away from Heather, who she had made one of her few cabin mates. Personality wise Heather seemed like a dog but the competition was young and so were they& well thats what Rosaline said.

Hey Rosaline take note you better have packed some good chow cause chef is the most sinful cook ever, Heather remarked. Heather was the second child to a successful family in Canada, the first being Rosalines other cabin companion Chynna, Heather and Chynna were twins who were almost impossible to tell apart. They were both elevated with lengthy black hair silver eyes and bony. Rosaline smiled and made a comment to this fact.

Oh dont worry Im used to his cuisine, Im his offspring, my mother was in the navy until they blew the ship she was on up. Now shes probably in the war between god and the devil, she was the real chef of the family, Rosaline added. Its true you would probably have noticed the resemblance between the two if you stood them together. Rosaline had muscle like him and also had his features.

Oh my god, no way! Youre related to Chef, I wasnt able to tell. Its like me and my older sister she looks more like my dad but is so much more like my mom where I look like my mom but act just like my dad. Like when we used to go camping my sister and my mom would have to stay in the tent well my dad brother and I would go fishing. Man we would catch lots and Lots of fish, the red head in green said. The new teens were warned by some to stay away from her but her craziness let out to a feeling Rosaline had left with the fighter boat her mother died in. Suddenly the brunette nerd ran over, her braces shaped her teeth in shock and her glasses almost off her face she ran over to Heather.

Oh my god Heather you were right, she said. I went to the nurses office to get my pills and before I walked in I heard her yelling oh bring it McLean, I want you all over me, Heather gave off a laugh. Then I sat a while to listen for more clues she said Same time tomorrow McLean at the campfire ring. Ill be waiting.

Um you guys are wrong, their talking about fighting and working on the show. Everyday Euphie and Chris fight, well according to my dad, Rosaline picked at her nails. Finally Chef was serving rations and each person got in line to test the moving Sloppy Joes. The campers sat around at the timber tables that stood in columns. Many a lass stared at the large moose head mantled up on top of the fire place. Their also stood a platform and a classified table smoldered in gourmet food. Obviously this table was for the hosts. BANG went the door as Chris and Euphemia made an entry. Euphemia with a box striking dinner she went around the tables and made sure everyone took their medicine and walked over to the table. Chris gave a counterfeit cough.

Alright campers, tomorrow is your primary test. So meet us at the here tomorrow morning.

Oh thats great day two and we have to work, Chynna braided Lindsays golden-hair, what type of competition is this!

A survival competition, Ginger rolled her eyes to the girl, if you dont like it maybe you can get Rosaline to fly you somewhere nicer like Romania.

No Im in this competition to win no matter how stupid the competition.

Dont worry I hear they use interns for a trial on all the tasks, Delilah said with her jaw full of food revealing her lip piercing.

Of course Delis but estimate what happened to them. Their dancing with the devil in the pale moon-

OMG youve seen that film. Thats Jack Nicholsons Joker, Anna mentioned from across the table. Her chocolate locks lifted down to her shoulders. She wore a t shirt saying asylum chic in black calligraphy with skulls. Everybody was to busy to notice the hosts table had no main event.

At the host table chef was done doing his food rounds and had joined the two. Her dark locks had been cut since the morning dock fight giving her a grim sort of appearance. The cut may have been a few inches but she also had layers and blonde highlights.

Why did you have to go for that look it makes you like youre the more serious one of us two? Makes it seem like you dress in the khakis, Chris crossed his arms. Truth was Chris and her had gone out some time ago, they went to senior prom together and were letting back into their romance but the producers strained them to keep it silent during the show so the two had to date was sort of unspoken of and perform like the chic girl towards the nerd the two had to hate each other and in fact chef was let in on the top secret information among the two only because during the past seasons chef and Chris had become good acquaintances. Fortunately there were no cameras in the hosts cabins. The fights though were real though. One thing they hated to do but they got paid extra for it. So they couldnt handle but agree to it. She smiled and got up her plate half empty. She walked away to go up to her and Chris cabin near the lake. She stared around at her surroundings in a sad sort of sigh. It was presently their one year anniversary and he seemed to have forgotten.

How can he expect to get any girl when he cant remember crap? She thought to herself thinking she might be watched and looked around. Nothing was their apart from the vegetation and the rock wall which countless genuine campers had climbed. Her heels made clacking noises on the concrete path as she continued to walk. She heard the sound of a Chevrolet and turned around to see her dark knight and his acquaintance holding beer.

Hey Euphemia, Chef and I are going on a beer run you want us to get you some, he asked, she shrugged and decided to yell. frack the cameras she had to let her heart out now.

I dont know a bottle of sparkling wine a picnic near the campfire ring, dancing in the pale moonlight to our song, roses, you playing me a song on a guitar; I want you to get me a romantic boyfriend who doesnt neglect birthdays or anniversaries. I want my dark knight in shining armor with a brave steed who sweeps me off my feet. A guy who will defy his contract to be with the one he loves a boyfriend who will be there for his girlfriend?

This is what its about. Well I never forgot Ms. Canada. And I pray you forgive me for not being your ideal boyfriend, he stepped out of the car speaking in a Jack Sparrow sort of tone back but to tell the truth I was going to do something for you but Youd have to wait for it tomorrow.

Whatever Im going to bed, she said passing him and passed the real camps Sweet Shack where she decided to check if there were any snacks. There she found a soda machine which was empty of syrup and carbon dioxide. She did find marshmallows though& and a lot of them. She grabbed a bag and went to find the second campfire ring. On her way she grabbed some sort of kindling and began to set a fire wiping some tears. She loved Chris and just wanted him to be more romantic but that wasnt who he was. It was like that song by Avril Laveign that Chris claims was dedicated to him that he was the skater boy and now Euphemia was the girl he would be in love with forever. She put a marshmallow on a stick and lit the bonfire, her thoughts captivating second course she hugged her legs roasting her marshmallow setting it on fire. She blew on it and smiled at it. Oh look Im Chris McLean and Im a cool douche bag who breaks womans hearts for personal growth cause Im a Shorter McPuny.

Hey& Thats insulting Im not that short. Am I, She turned around and he was their. He seemed to have ditched the Chevrolet to talk to her. Usually she was his own Harley Quinn and would listen to him day in and day out just the two of them. But right now she could bother to care less today seems like he did. He grabbed a stick and a marshmallow. Look at me Im Euphemia Lin Im fanatical about love and a fashion icon I love Chris McLean, he said in a Euphemia type of voice.

Thought you went on a beer run, she said not making eye contact with his. She was one who could hold a sour feeling about anniversaries.

Eh chef knows where the beer is plus I wanted to see you in something for tomorrow, Euphemias eye brow raised. No matter what it was it must be high-quality.

The next morning the campers all filed out of their cabins lugging their bodies to the dinner hall where they were astounded with no breakfast. Half of them started a riot.

Hey wheres the cuisine were ravenous, Anna said rubbing her eyes with the sleeves of her green Defy Gravity pajama tee. Heather shrugged as the doors were crashed open by a black suit of chain mail atop of a pale stallion startling the guys and dropping the lass mouths. Holding onto the knight was a dark haired maiden with fair skin she wore a violet bodice under her emerald corset and a bell like skirt that went longer then her ankles. The knight lifted the armor from his eyes to reveal it was Chris and the Maiden was Euphemia. During the first two seasons Chris was identified for having the most outfit changes and from what they could see this wasnt going to change but now their was another host and she was doing it to. He got off the stallion leaving her there she reached out her arms but fell off the horse, of course it was acting time so she just got up again.

Alright campers time for your first challenge. Today you will have to work with horses and race them around the camp. The first two people who win will have invincibility for there team. So be outside like, right now.



The campers were now lugging into the barn staring at all the horses Chris and Euphemia were now changed back into their attire except Euphemia was now wearing a tie up checkered cherry shirt and jeans. The teenagers and hosts were welcomed by the camps horse handler, Ashley. Ashley was a simple looking girl she had light skin brown eyes and brown hair tied in a braid wearing a cowboy hat a large shirt and dull white jeans. She wasnt just a horse keeper she was a horse lover and a friend to Anna and Kairi, being they all went to the same school. Ashley helped Anna Embrace her crush so many years ago and now she was counseling children with the horses at Annas all time beloved place. She smiled and waved.



When Chris said we were racing horses I didnt imagine it would be THIS easy! I mean Ive been coming to camp Ernst since I was in the third grade, Im 16 now. I know my way around camp Ernst, Im leading this team to victory, the brunette said to the camera known as the confession cam.



ugh I cant believe it after almost a year of being tortured by Chris THIS is what he comes up with, Heather filed her nails.



Okay Hi um, she said staring and waving, this was always her signature saying in the beginning of a sentence. Anyways ummm I have assigned each one of you horses and I am only aloud to help you get on them from there on out its up to you K? K, Ashley looked down at her clipboard. Ok Katie you have Sun kissed Sadie you get Pedro, Anna I know you love cookies and cream, Kairi you get a horse I named after our darling Ronan, and the list went on and on. After Ashley read the list she got out the horses. The first to step onto their horse was Geoff with his horse June Bug which he failed to get atop of. They grabbed there horses attempting to get on. Duncan was forced to remove some of the objects from his body or Ashley would have hit him with a broom for hurting the horses& or shoot him either one. Ashley wasnt just passionate about horses they were her life pretty much and if you injure her babies shed kill you. Anna smiled at her dear friend and all the campers filed out of the barn and into a race trail much like the ones at the Kentucky derby.



Now lets embrace some taste to this dispute shall we, Chris said holding up some bombs.



Whoa you said you wouldnt hurt the horses!



Yea Chris we signed a contract saying none of the horses will be harmed.



Yes I did sign that and no horses WILL be ill-treated I was going to explode things when there not near the bomb plus these things wont detonate there blanks all they do is blow up they never hurt anyone. Here Ill show you, he dropped the bomb in Euphemias top noticing she was without a bra. He pressed a button and the bomb went off exploding but not hurting her or exposing her breast and making a loud boom sound.



WHAT THE frack CHRIS!



Hah I told you it wasnt going to blow you up! You know you really blow when it comes to excitement, really blow, she caught what he meant and tenderly pushed him off his horse that she had yet to figure the name of. Euphie that was NOT cool.



If you entitle me Euphie for a second time I will tell the heavens about a girlfriend of yours who is better then you.



Oh boy I cant believe it a secret romance! Tell! Do tell, Ashley said popping her head into the couples business.



None of your business Serena, the woman turned her head and pulled on the reins of her horse named Chris and started to follow the campers at a distance she made an end tying Chris to a tree staring down at the forest. I miss Canada, she stared at the younglings racing around the camp and passing the bombs that had been set by her lover that morning giving a smile watching them run around. Chris was right& this thing is like his coffee or his hair gel. It was actually fun. She inhaled the camps clean air she stopped she turned her head and stared and who upon else was staring at her?



Enjoying the camp bombings, her knight in khakis sat besides her asking.



Do you always sneak up on people, she asked. She took a moment her eyes glistened. Oh how she prized him. But one secret was all it took to possibly ruin the life she wanted. She felt her teeth acting as if she was checking her breath making sure they were clean of blood. Her skin shined in the creases of sunlight like diamonds. She realized this and started to fake shiver. She mastered in acting in college and that was part of her talent for the Miss. Canada competition. It did make sense since it was rather cold outside. Bearing in mind that it was a northern state, even though it WAS summer vacation. She felt a cool breeze go through her black, silky hair and realized there was something around her. She stared at her white skin to see a sapphire shirt around her shoulders.



Only the ones I like doll face, he gave off his signature smirk. His teeth were one of the sexy things about him. The one thing that turned her on she looked at him staring deep into his eyes then looked away.



You know what& SCREW SAVING IT FOR AFTER MARRIAGE, I want you to give it to me now, bastard, she grabbed her lovers white shirt forcefully and began to kiss him and pushing him onto the cold wet grass. She was on top of him and looked around for cameras, one video tape of her naked& or screwing with the man shes supposed to hate and her job as Miss Canada was over, and as for Chris& his job would be in jeopardy also. She couldnt find any and stared down at him. He looked the same as always but gave off his sexy smirk. She put her hands on his and began to grab his white tee. She clasped her hands over it thinking about what she was going to do.



Dude, Euphemia, is this my anniversary present, Your not usually this&shut up and sleep with me but I like it, Euphemia wasnt a virgin but after her displeasure at prom she said she wasnt going to do it until she found the right man, which happened to be the man she had given it to in the first place, and three months ago when she was given the title as Miss. Canada. She changed her mind and just laid her body on his cuddling there when they heard the sound of horses, actually one of the campers was using there area as a shortcut back to the barn and the cheater was&Izzy who was being followed by one of the only girls on the entire show that spent every summer at the camp, Anna.



Ok so I knew SOMETHING had to be up amongst the two but I didnt imagine THIS, Anna said into the confession cam and staring at the walls. Hey I found the old electric bass guitars they used to use for rock and roll club.



Hey was Chris embracing Euphemia, the long curly coffee head said towards her fellow team mate and realizing they were being followed by the other pens. Her kooky new friend turned her head towards her brunette other.



Must have been, oh me gawd that is SOOOOOOOO cool. Their actually really good together as a couple dont you think.



Yes Escope. So Collide what would you do with your money if you won cause If I won I would go on a huge shopping trip with all the girls from Totally Dramatic Escape probably buy up Hot Topic and then oh! Oh I would so buy up the Naruto manga AND make them put my characters not to mention buy up batman! That would be SO cool! Right, the pudgy chick made a huge list. She was so haphazard she hadnt noticed that Cookies and Cream had started to canter. She started to freak out as her horse ran faster and faster. Holding onto her dear life she grabbed the reins of her horse as fast as she could and hugged her arms around her horses neck and almost crashing into the barn jumping off of him as fast as she did. She began to pant for her life and locked the door to Cookies pen. She was almost injured by her B.H.F, her Best Horse Friend. She did a back flip towards Ashley and the two lovely hosts. That was close, what was wrong with cookies Ive never seen him canter like that before, she said looking at the hosts. Soon Izzy rode into the barn and jumped off her horse.



Whoa! Whoa Anna are you ok that was sooooooooooooo cool! And SO life threatening that was so cool! I wish that happened to me. Nothing exciting happens to me. I want something exciting to happen to me! Something AWESOME, the green clothed carrot head squatted; apparently she was the random one of all the characteristic teenagers. From what Euphemia had learnt Anna was fan girlie, Heather was dogy, Lindsay was stupid, Izzy was random, Katie and Sadie were perky, Ezekiel was a wanna-be gangster, Tyler was the fake athletic, Delilah was the deviant criminal artist, Gwen was the Goth, Larry was sort of the silent type, Noah was the book worm, Cody was sort of& well he was the type of guy who wouldnt get a girl in Euphemias eyes, Beth was the geek, Justin was sort of like Chris when it came to being a pretty boy, Bridgette was the surfer, Duncan was the juvenile delinquent, Harold was a nerd, LeShawna was the ghetto home girl, Kairi was the Latino, Courtney was refined, Owen was the fat guy with the great personality, Eva was the one who needed the anger management, Ginger was a tom boy, DJ was an environment animal lover, Bill was the guy who looked like a girl, Gustav was going bald and was always quite, Georg was a drummer, to Geoff it was PARTY and nice, Tom was the womanizer, Isabella was nervous but strong, Rosaline was so the navy veteran type, Trent is the musician and Chynna was the type of girl you see on Americas Next Top Model. Really Euphemia was wondering who would win this thing, Season one was Owen and she couldnt remember the second seasons.



Good job Miss Romania, Euphemia clapped her hands in delight quite a show. The hosts and the girls waited for the rest of the campers to arrive, the last one being the girlie man of the swords, making them the first to go through elimination. Ok now Chris you want to tell them what they have to do.



Alright wicked dog of Canada the winning team you guys will do whatever you want using the camp well the swords, you must report back to the camp site and vote off one person then meet us at the camp fire ring at sun down for the first elimination. Well see you then, goodbye, and Chris and Euphemia walked off.



Hours past and everyone had been fed. The campers of the swords reported to the campfire ring waiting for there hosts.



OMG I am like& so scared about being here, Katie said hugging her Best Female Friend for Life.



I know its like SO scary, the other one replied. Soon the lovely hosts arrived one was wearing a fancy gown the other wearing a tux. Euphemia Sparkled in the moonlight with her pale blue earrings her light blue gown shined with its glitter. Chris wore his signature blue suit with red tie his hair was still the same as always, it was the same outfit he used for eliminating people in TDA. Why was he wearing it now!



Hello and welcome to the first elimination of The Totally Dramatic Escape unfortunately for one of you this is the end of the line. When Chris and I call your name please come up and collect a smore from us if you get one you are still in the running to being the winner. The first name I am going to call is& Katie, The tall tanned girl walked up squealing grabbing it and going back to her seat.



Sadie, Katies other grabbed the smore.



Tom, the black haired girl gave the smore to the man with the dreadlocks who just smiled staring at her breast she slapped him and stared at Chris whose face was going red with irritation. Duncan, the delinquent came up, Delilah the girl thanked her and took the smore.



Rosaline, the dark girl walked forward and hugged Chris dropping her cook book and ate her smore slowly joining the others who were still in. Isabella will you come forward, she grabbed it and threw it on the ground.



Thanks but I dont eat chocolate Im allergic.



Ginger.



Gustav.



Georg.



Chynna.



Heather.



Harold.



DJ.



Cody, the female smiled and took a breath, only two people remain and there is only one marshmallow left, and the last marshmallow goes to&,



Geoff, the gothic rock star stared and waved goodbye to his friends and twin brother. The party boy cheered and hugged both judges.



Im sorry bill BUT you have to go back home to Leipzig. Good bye, the woman gave him a smile and sent the camper walking away.



congratulations to you all and we cant wait to see you during the next challenge and your all lucky to see something that Im about to do, Chris smiled at everyone told you youd have to wait till today for my little gift& Euphemia McLean, you think that sounds cool?



Chris got down on his knee and started calling her a McLean I knew what was going down, Chynna said.



oh em gee Chris was proposing that is so cute!



Mega cute right Sadie?



Like totally yea.



What about your contract McLean?



Eh you said you wanted a guy who defies contracts, she grabbed Chris by the shirt and kissed him campers beginning to leave. That was her acceptance.
















7






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment