Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Romania

When chris invites a fellow classmate from his school time for a new season what will happen.

Chapter 3 - Romania

Chapter 3 - Romania
(Ok so thanks for the favorites (or whatever yall call em on FF.net) anyways I would like to say that I do NOT own TDI, Vampire Kisses or some of the characters and not camp Ernst AT ALL even though I would love to own them, if I did first off camp Ernst would have worked different and with TDI Chris would be shirtless all the time. I only own most of the Ocs the only Oc who is not mine is Ginger who belongs to my friend Becci who rocks! The not owning of things counts twilight. Do I look like that evil woman Stephanie Myer? Also any connections or advertising that comes into this& well I do not own it either lol! Oh and I so do NOT own Tokio Hotel which just happens to be in the competition LOL! OH and GiannaMclean does NOT support smoking or drinking for minors! )



Revision:

Challenges:

Ride Cross Grass

Kicked Out:

Bill Kaulitz

Left: 33




Last time on the Totally Dramatic Escape; the two teams went out on a race around Camp Ernst. Some campers were hurt badly and some were just hurt. Either way the swords were more powerful then the pen this time which led to the pens voting off either the German rock star Bill Kaulitz or the party boy Geoff, in the end Bill was sent back to Germany and I proposed to my year long girlfriend, Euphemia. So if you think thats big wait until today full of traveling and horror as were going to TRAN-SYL-VANIA!!!!!! This time on the &. TOTALLY.DRAMATIC.ESCAPE, Chris stood there announcing letting it go to the shows theme.

Man I cant believe Bill is gone! He was so awesome I love their Music, Chynna said circling her finger over the table looking down at her lunch listening to her Ipod. It had been days since the first challenge and she was happy since she was getting beauty sleep.

I really liked Bill he was cool for knowing him for a day. The way he acted was fascinating to see. His hair was fun to style and he was really fun& I hope to see him in concert soon, Chynna winked at the video camera a tiny sparkle coming from her. She smiled and waved.



I know right I love that band, the winner of the preceding challenge chewed on her grilled cheese sporting her Tokio Hotel jacket and short shorts.

Ok so Bill is my much loved lead singer but after the show is over my friends Lisa Heather and I will be shocking your world as the Jynxettes baby! Bubblegum, Toxic Herb I miss you, The brunette said waving and striking at her chest making the peace symbol to her best friends.



Yo sup my home gals, LeShawna came over giving each one a high five. The dark girl then gave a high five to her fellow black girl-friend who sat next to the environmentalist DJ when the fabulous black haired newly announced couple entered they stared into each others eyes as if they were looking out a window. The couple looked different on this day. Both wearing a white on black ensemble with red Rs on there shirts. They looked as if they were a member of Team Rocket from the Anime Pokemon.

Chris and Euphemia come out wearing Team Rocket uniforms and I start thinking oh my god, were going to be dueling Pokemon today! but I was wrong, the camera zoomed into Annas face, very wrong.



The campers finished there food and went outside staring at a huge plane with the same red R some jaws dropped other eyes bugged but mostly, people were speechless.

So& are you ready to know what this challenge is going to be, Canadas Romanian beauty queen asked wrapping her arms around her prince in a loving embrace he rolled his eyes but kept her arms around him, knowing he lost her and her brother back in high school he wanted to keep one Voitolesku, which was her real last name, but after that prom night she changed it.

Today is NOT the challenge today is the day where we are transferring you to the place where it will be, thus the giant R, Chris pointed out on his shirt.

A place that starts with R& lets see& Rhode Island, Rome, Rocky Ridge& I have no idea, Tom thought to the camera sitting next to Chynna. His German accent was noticeable through his speech, Chynna found him cute and blushed finding him staring at her all over. Though she was part of a little scheme she still found emotions for other men then who Heather told her to focus on.



You are going to& ROMANIA, the woman yelled letting go of her fiancée grabbing the plane.

ROMANIA! Isnt that where the, the dark skinned twin-like twig chick gulped, vampires are from, she embraced her friend fear in her skin. She stuffed her face in her friends arm.



I am so scared, Sadie hugged her friend.



So grab some clothes for the next few days and report back to the lovely Romania Mobile where everyone can go a tiny while without chefs food, Chris added.

Stay away from the Dungeon though, Euphemia said licking her teeth.

Am I scared that were going to Romania? No why would I? Vampires are not real and if they were Dunce and I could kick there deceased buts, Delilah snapped her fingers in a Z formation adding come attitude to her speech.



Dont lose sleep, if any of you doges get scared you can count on good ole Zeke to soothe you, eh, half the girls were about to attack Ezekiel now he was so annoying, he thought he was a gangster, he thought he was a pimp and most of all he was sexist believing woman were weaker then men that of all things got him voted off first on season one, unfortunately his team had to put up with him until they got the chance. Kairi became angered and slapped him before going on to pack.

Everyone met back up again in front of the plane getting in there jaws dropping, inside was like first class, each seat picked up on there personality and likes. Anna, being the fan girl Lolita was decorated with sweet black lace and black rose pillows with dolls she had a laptop and manga in her magazine compartment. Next to her was Kairis seat, it had Venezuelan music and other Spanish accents. Kairi and Annas final seat was Harold; his chair had video games, cheat books and comic books. On the other side of there chairs was Heather, glossy magazines, gossip and such more. The flight would take many hours and they would not reach Transylvania until the day after. Night fell upon the campers many fell asleep the once pair ups from the first season all slept together, Rosaline leaned her head sleeping on DJs shoulder as Chynna and Euphemia laid there heads on Chris. Heather laid there but couldnt sleep scanning at her plan in action; she smiled and looked at the guy next to her. Her lip raised in disgust, Georg Listing was his name, and he had long brown hair which disgusted her. She knew he had to go in order to win, she lost to 3rd place in the first season and she had to win this time, thus her sister, with her she was destined a position in the end, it was all up to her sister, blind as a rat she was, her sister. Heathers plan was dark and cynical but best for her. She then went back to sleep.

The next morning when everyone awoke the bathrooms were the biggest things, girls changing clothes and re doing their makeup and hair. Boys changing into a fresh pair of clothes. The last of the line was Euphemia she got in doing her eyeliner and clothes; to her mother she was of a different personality then in reality. She was a Goth much like Gwen but darker. She painted her nails black and then took her engagement ring, Chris and her had discussed this before and he had supplied her with another one, the jewel of a darker complex. She put on fish nets and messed with her hair rushing out. She looked like Onyx from Vampire Kisses number 5: Coffin Club, by Ellen Schreiber, her favorite author. She placed an onyx jewel on one of her teeth, sitting down she waited to arrive at her home, the castle she and many of her ancestors were able to live in, and maybe just maybe her children also. It was then, it was just in her view, and upon the clouds was one of the worlds most scary places, her home, The House of Dracula! The plane made a nose dive scaring most of the campers.

OMG KATIE WERE GONNA DIE, the perky twins hugged each other.

Ugh their just trying to scare us, ginger said next to his new friend Cody, who seemed to have wet his pants.

Uh& Chris and I didnt plan this, soon the plane went back to its original order with a safe landing. Chris helped his lady out leaving the campers to fall out on there own. Awaiting the campers was a tall dark woman wearing all black smoking at a camel cigarette. Puffing out some smoke she eyed all the campers, she looked wealthy with the wrinkles of an aging woman.

Ugh so& were here in Romania! Whats the challenge C.C. if you wouldnt mind telling, Chynna asked scanning the environment.

Euphemia! You told me you were bringing me vampires!!! These are mortals! What were you thinking, the old woman stared at them yelling.

Ok so& there not vampires but& they will be vampires in a few minutes mom, the newly looking Goth girl pointed out.

Did she just say we were going to become vampires, Chynna looked around.



Your challenge is going to be& BEING VAMPIRES! In the end of the next day we will turn you back. But if you cant handle being a vampire, tell me now and we can easily send you back on that plane, so whos NOT going to do this. Only two hands raised, they were Katie and Sadie.

We like dont want to be vampires, there scary and are all like I want to suck your blood MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Exactly.



The two girls walked back towards the plane and got back in their seats.

Anybody else, the two hosts waited nobody raised their hand, alright& this may pinch for just a second, mumsie mind helping me, the old woman dropped her cigarette and grabbed the neck of Gwen.

Wait how are you guys able to turn us, Gwen asked.

Oh Euphemia and I are day walkers, were Cold Ones as the twilight fans know us as, then a squeal came from the plane and Katie and Sadie ran out.

OH MY GOD WE LOVE TWILIGHT! We so want to be turned, TURN US TURN US!

Alright, as if on queue the mother and daughter bit Sadie and Gwen. This pattern went on until everyone was bitten, including Chris. You all have to live off on your own in the woods, the woman added.

You, McLean boy, come here, the old woman gestured him over and began to talk to him giving him something then looking away, whatever it was he shrugged and walked away.

So& now goodbye my ducks! We will see those who lives tomorrow, Euphemia waved. She grabbed Chris and walked away into the giant castle.

Ok your probably wondering why we decided to do vampires its just& Ive been trying to get Chris to come to Romania for months now and it seemed like a GREAT challenge, she smiled into the camera.



OMG I cant believe I am a blood thirsty, vampire right, I am appearing on camera though. Man the RCMP will be all like E-scope you are UNDER ARREST! and Ill be like no way I am not arrested, and drink there blood! This is so awesome, the mad carrot head rambled.



Night fell upon the campers a few hours later they were let out into the woods Chris smiled knowing that they were alone, and they had the entire night to themselves, they were forever young. She grabbed his hands and pulled him onto a black onyx scooter driving away with all her might. She parked in front of a club showing a skull key to the guard and walking past. Looking for the door saying Dead End sticking the key in the lock unlocking the door then showing the key to the guard. The guard let her in then blocked the door. She popped her head out of the curtain looking at the guard.

Hes with me. Hes new to Romania and has never been to the dungeon, Im trying to get him initiated, the guard then let Chris pass staring around at what sounds as if a night club. Men were kissing women on any place there was a vein others were dancing on the dance floors others enjoying themselves to a few drinks. Hey want a Blood Martini Im so thirsty, she examined him, even as a vampire he was hot. It was then she decided to hide from what she saw. He had white hair, the tips were red his wicked eyes had spotted her she trembled. Oh shoot, she said hiding.

What are you talking about; he looked around, whats wrong?

Thats Jagger Maxwell. Before I dated you we were going out a bit I promised to have a covenant ceremony with him but on the day I ran away, I wasnt ready to claim myself as someones for eternity. If you know whats best for your soul, you should hide, the petrified girl tried running inside one of the caves when she noticed Chris dark black eyes face to face with Jaggers knife-like green and blue ones. She stepped out of the cave grabbing his hand pulling him into her hiding spot but he followed them.

Well hows everyones favorite Canadian Couple?
Jagger! We were just departing, right Chris?

Thats insane the night just started come on stay an eternity. I insist, his fangs hung from his mouth, its been to long since last time we talked, his eyes went red with bloodlust. Allow me buy you two a drink.

No thanks Jagger you dont need to spend money on us, she refused; she learnt accepting a drink was accepting a date and she didnt want to end up in a vampire kiss.

Well then, let me get a drink, he grabbed the raven beauty queen dipping her body and parting her hair from her neck. She became scared knowing that the dungeon was built on an ancient burial ground.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, and, as if there was no music everybody turned their attention to the independence rape going on when angered and depressed the model. Chris tapped Jagger on the shoulder, HEY DUDE THAT IS NOT COOL, clenching his fist he punched the vampire in the face.

Hah, that didnt hurt one bit McLean, the vampire cringed now if you excuse me, me and my, bride, are about to be bonded for eternity. Or should I tell you the OTHER reason why she left Canada!

NO JAGGER NO, the girl began to cry.

I may have lost Marius but now Im not losing my reason for living, now be a good little vampire and hand the lady to me, suddenly he was surrounded by a dozen vampires he looked around.

CHRIS HELP ME, it was then Jagger pierced her neck. CHRIS. McLean help me. Im nothing without you, she became to cry and fainted her limp body laying in the vengeful vampires uptight arms. Anger filled his veins he clenched a fist fighting off the vampires then punching Jagger again in the face continuously then in the balls. Tears formed in his eyes grabbing his vampiric maiden running.

Hey let go of my lady you son of a dog, the white haired man got up grabbing at her arm.

There are two things that mean the most to me well actually three! First is Euphemia second is my stubble third thing is my hair gel. Now let go of her you bastard! She has no emotions for you, he kneed the vampire again and ran back to the scooter making sure she was securely tied around him. He turned on the engine and ripped cross the streets but before he left the club he went and had to give his signature line, the one thing he said in Total Drama Action after invading the girls trailer, MCLEAN OUT DUDES. He zipped through town and reached the mansion looking around. Oh god, Euphemia, wake up! Oh god wake up! Youre the most important Dudette I have ever met, the best vampiress I have ever loved. DONT LET MAXWELL GET TO YOU, tears formed in his eyes, the only time he had cried since he was gay with her brother. Suddenly her body began to rustle and she awoke.

Chris.

Yes Miss Lin Voitolesku what is it, he stared at her.

Did you mean what you said back there, she stared into his eyes.

Every word.

I love you Chris McLean. Youre the most extremely awesome TV host that went from gay to straight.

We should check on the campers, he said going back towards the plane.

Oh yea you are SOOOOOOOOOOOO getting laid, she rolled her eyes sarcastically.

Somewhere else in the small country the swords were camping out when Isabella and Rosaline walked in carrying a deer. The vampiric duo smiled at their meal and then their team throwing the deer down.

We are woman we bring food, the dark vampire said.

Im NOT eating that, its all, dirty, Heather refused above all to eat it. Shortly backing her up was her older twin sitting next to the hot dreadlock blonde German and the red headed tomboy.

well this is all we have for tonight so looks like your going to starve my pretty, Delilah crossed her arms her eyes turning red.

Ok everybody claim a limb, I call one of the legs, Rosaline had taken pride in being team leader for this task since she knew what it was like to live in the forest.

I call part of the chest, perverted tom called out.

Other leg, Ginger called.

Ill take the head, Harold added examining his finger.

Im going to drink my own blood, same with Chynna.

Ditto, the twin added.

Were so going to be like the Cullens were not going to eat Katie and Sadie Squealed.

Ill take another part of the chest I guess, Duncan shrugged.

Um I think Ill stick with what Katie and Sadie are doing, DJ pulled back.

Ill take um that fish you also caught, Cody decided.

WAIT, when did we catch fish, and if so can I get some Isabella, newly Bella, asked.

Oh dude, Georg caught fish, Geoff said grabbing for one, excellent dude!

I guess Ill take a fish also, the silent Gustav added.

My fish please, Georg smiled.

It took a while but the campers were able to set a fire. Rosaline blew onto her hands and started to heat everyones demands. Ginger put on her ipod to listen to her music trying to block out the squeals of Katie and Sadie.

I cannot believe we are VAMPIRES I mean were just like Edward Cullen, Katie squealed along with Sadie, AND WE HAVE BELLA! OMG Chris put us so in twilight!

You know Twilight is shoot! Plus like even in the book its like how many words you can use to describe the guys fracking eyes. We get it there yellow, Ginger said turning down the volume of her Ipod. She had for a long time protested against Twilight much like Anna.

Anybody who does NOT like twilight does not deserve to go to the movies, Sadie protested.

Thats what you think!

I only like it cause theres a character with my name in it, Rosaline popped into the conversation.

Same with me, replied Isabella.

UGH WILL YOU SHUT THE frack UP SOME OF US NEED BEAUTY SLEEP, Heather said rolling her face deep into the pillow.

Heathers right for once, the sooner we wake up the sooner the challenge is over, Ginger tied up her hair looking for a patch of grass to sleep in.

The next morning the campers dragged themselves back to the mansion losing team had to vote someone off and they couldnt come back. EVER.

Alright all the swords are here which means pens go vote someone out and we will meet you all here, Chris said as Euphemia handed out antidotes.

Fortunately you all have bags packed so your all ready to go, Euphemia added leaving them be.

Night struck upon the campers again and joining them at the elimination was the dark haired Immortal, smoking at her cigarette slapping Chris. Apparently they werent getting along well and it resulted in fights all the swords would notice. The woman hit him in the head messing up his brain.

Welcome to the elimination round everyone glad to see you are all mortals again. If you are here that means, Euphemia laughed, well you SUCK. As vampires I mean. Anyways the drill is simple and remember if you leave you cannot come back EVER NEVER EVER EVVVVVVVVVVVVVER!

Looks like she took Chris role, Anna whispered to Izzy.

Anyways first up is IZZY, the crazy girl jumped up cheering and running for a smore and into the plane. Anna, following her friend she ran into the plane. Kairi, the Latina shimmied her way out of the crowd and danced into the plane.

Le STOCKING

Guess thats me yall, LeShawna grabbed her stuff and got on the plane.

Elizabeth, was Chris doing this on purpose he was saying names completely fine but he was messing with them& Euphemia needed to learn. Nose, Noah shrugged and closed his book getting on the plane.

JUSTIN, the female yelled smiling the mother staring at her cigarette lighter.

Ugh, since pretty boy is pretty unconscious, the mother said pointing to Chris on the ground unconscious, is the name Chuck? Or is it Larry, Euphemias mother said holding the smore.

Larry, he said and walked away. The elimination went on and on it was down to the final two, Ezekiel and Tyler.

alright this is the last one, if you dont get it well youll have to buy your own flight ticket home, and you cant come back to the show, EVER, the woman said, she was becoming so much like her fiancé. TYLER, the jock got up and grabbed the Chocolate, Marshmallow and Graham Cracker sweet running towards the plane.

It had been three days since the campers arrived back on the camp site, the woman sighed laying her head against the glass of the window on her side of the cabin thinking, pondering about the night at the coffin club. She remembered as a little girl she always told her father she would marry a king, even if it was Clopin Trouillefou, King of the Gypsies from Notre Dame De Paris. She pondered why, after she was bitten by Jagger how she couldnt have became his eternally when she remembered, she turned Chris! They were vampiricly married, she smiled, she beat her brother, well of course she did, in the marriage race, and to his ex boyfriend to! Oh what a happy day for her she went into her luggage grabbed her Clopin plushy vampire kissed it and started singing Court Of Miracles one of the few songs her Hunchback sweetheart was able to sing in the movie, she sang another tune after Hellfire oh how she laughed at that song, Claude Frollo was such a pervert when she grabbed her two socks and began to play puppets. It was all well until she heard something.

Seems somebody is preoccupied with Disney, she turned around gazing up it was her own Alexander Sterling, dressed in black hair gelled he looked like Dracula.

Ha ha, very funny Chris, she put the socks down; she had gotten to the part where Quasimodo was getting tomatoes thrown at him. She was now wearing a hat close enough to Clopins she sank her head, nobody was to know about her obsession with this guy it was probably a very childish thing to be doing but she loved doing these antics anyways always cheering on the king of something.

So Im guessing Notre Dame Cathedral, I can dress like that, he laughed pointing at the plushy.

Yes at Notre Dame no to you being Clopin. He is unique, the fan girl put the stuff away. She decided to change the subject, why are you wearing that?

Well my dear Esmeralda youll see for yourself sooner rather then later, he pushed her on one of the bunks kissing up and down her neck. I dont want to go into detail (even though I already did once) but this is the clean version& for now, so lets say they did it and get this chapter over with.

A/N

HEY GUYS! Long time no post mostly because I was working on the lemon bit for this but then my heart felt unholy so a lemon& some other time ok! I promise& its M for a reason loves!



-G.M.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment