Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Finally! Another Chapter!



Tell your friends about this if you like it!

This is an ongoing saga, so long as I am here, it stays.

Episodes 1-45

Chapter 2 - Finally! Another Chapter!

Chapter 2 - Finally! Another Chapter!

Finally! I am able to continue the series! Sorry for the wait.....
---------------------------------------

I realized how Dark had those weird superpowers.
It''s very confusing. Yes, I do remember he was a LIVING prototype of PROJECT:SHADOW. But how? I wanted the whole story. And what''s juicier than the source? So I....sorta....had an interview with Dark. Here''s what he said....

[Dark:] I was born, I guess....my parents'' said I was a bad omen, so they threw me out. I ran away, relying on vegetation (our home was set in a forest 30 miles from
Station Square. I ran, and I went a about 5 mph. Then 6. 7. 8. Soon, I could burst out at 60 mph at any second! I got an education. Then, I dropped out. I ran again. Unfortunately, I bumped Dr. Gerald Robotnik when I was 12, and he modified me....he tested me every way he could. More like torture. "You''re immortal.....AGHHHHH!!! Trash it and start over!", one day he said. However, they decided to freeze me with liquid dioxide. However, when Dr. EGGMAN--as we all know it--came into place, he found me sitting there, 49 years later. Yep, almost as old as that Shadow. He used cryonics to unfreeze me, and thought of what he could do with me. I retained 100% of my information, including the knowledge of my powers. So, I went out. But not before the "Savage Beast" could be tamed. I got more schooling. Dropped out again.....then, I met Sonic, etc. But, I decided to try the simple life, and now I''m stuck with you.

Me: Well, I didn''t need the autobiography of Dark.

Dark: Well, what do you expect?

................................................................................

,

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment