Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Random Stories

Total 25 results.
I am sure many of you have me in you pokemon Fanfic but In all of those I am either 14 or 13. But how did I start? What happened to my parents? And why Am I so different from everyone else? Continue reading and you will find out...
A call from the abyss, the awakening of the forbidden… The chasm of darkness grows as he learns to love her, who is cursed by a demon… and the wings of shadow envelop him like a shroud. It is the beckoning of Winged Darknes… [LxZ] R&R! :D
Ya i dunno how to explain what i write so you have to read it ans tell me what you get.
My first public Crash Fanfic
Arty unwillingly gets mixed up in an adventure aside two extraordinary kids. If this mission fails, it will cost him not only his life but everyone's. Crossover, I don't own anyone.
Tohru-chan's cousin moves back to Japan after moving to New York becuase of her mother and aunt Kyokos tragic deaths.What will happen when she learns the Sohma family secret and is she anything like Tohru or a pollar opposite?And what happens when their c
A Short story I wrot one mornign when I was bored... yeah...

Please coment!
Many years ago,there was an elegant,mysterious dragon.This dragon could mold any clay,so he made a rare race that appeared every thousand years...And the poster...appears before the next mage is ready.Zayli...the mage...a poster,from a dear friend...
YOUVE READ THE PROFILES NOW READ THE BIOS!!!!
DefyDeath_DefyMe was kind enough to put me into her GO! fancomic; thus here is my profile for her information.
The story I really didn't want to put on here but I had to for my other stories to make any sense. Beware the spaz.
Chiropractic
1 night, a mother gave birth to 3 baby girls.The first one was named Loriccilla, the second was named Aquailia, and the third was named Nicallia. Their mother had no idea of the power that was inside of them. 
[font="Noto]多くの学者はまた、[url=https://www.bijindoll.com/][font="Noto][b]ラブドール[/b][/font][/url]の倫理的影響とそれらが使用される方法と理由を調査しています。デモントフォート大学レスターのコンピューティングおよび社会的責任センターのキャスリーンリチャードソンは、キャンペーンアゲインストリアルドールと呼ばれる圧力団体に助言しています。[/font]
A quick poem I wrote.
THE BEST POEM I EVER WROTE!!!******READ ASAP!
It's the story of my oc's Super NOva and Xander. Xander is eight monthes old monkey.
Rika is a normal girl with a stupid older brother and loving Friends, but since Tala got her(and him) expelled from thier old school and Kai's in her life she'll never be the same (or will she? O_o) KaixOC, TalaxOC and more ^_^ Chapter 2 is now up!!!
This is a day in the life of Sonic, from when he wakes up to when he goes to sleep. feedback would be very nice and constructive criticism is very welcome. don''''t hesitate to comment on my work!
I wrote this about a special person in my life...
This is just a little story for that drawing I posted earlier, this sets place just before the drawing, when Hesper finally has the courage to ask her mother if she loved her.
there is a whole philosophy behind this poem but i will not tell you. mostly because i believe you should find your own meaning in it, and partly 'cause i'm too lazy
Just a bunch of poems and stuff I've written over the years.
Nova becomes pregnant for some reason.Once she got at that point,she starts seeing images of herself in the future.But Skeleton king has something to do with her and the baby.So they steal her from the team.