Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 119 results.
This will be a parody of Ponyo, the cutest movie EVER. I will be Ponyo and Jon (waluigiguy22) will be Sosuke.
Some silly haiku.
it's a version of sasuke uchiha's life if he where to b gay. sorry that some of my chapters are so short. i'm still working on it... ive been working on this story since the show came out in japan...
The first installment, purpose of which is to introduce you to the main characters and familiarize yourself with the main psychological properties of Tom, the protagonist.
Five Years ago, four young girls lost everything. Now living on their own, they are now teenangers, and their goal is to get revenge on the man who destroyed their lives.
ok this was done at 4:07 in the morning and finished at 8am on the dot. NO sleep that night rawr me and RynnoftheCrimsonWings(not on here) wrote it. Enjoy crack!
you will know what it is about... when you begin reading the story.
i didnt expect it, it just happened. one minute im your ordinary 17 year old playing video games, the next im stuck in naruto land. i can still get email from the real world and my house still works but how will i get home? and do i want to?
Just a place where I can keep details on my many OCs. Please note that none of them are Sonic OCs, kay? Comments and opinions greatly appreciated.
Lot's of different fics here. Naruto meets Ouran High School Host club. Love Hina, Negima, Happy Seven, etc, all to come soon.
Okay peoples. It's time for the third and final installment of the Anime Idol trilogy. That's right people this is it. So I'm going to make it much longer and I'm making the outfits much cooler. :3
^_^
(Title = With These Words) A home for all my anime OC plot bunnies... I think it's time to put them down! Something happened that deleted all the story bodies, so it's a bit screwed up, but I'm replacing chapters as fast as I can!
The characters from Anime Idol are back for another adventure. We go to a normal town headed by a mysterious castle. What will happen when we enter the castle grounds?
OK peoples. This is not what you think. Its not going to be judges judging singing anime characters. Its a story involving me, my friends, various anime characters, and people off of american idol. This is Anime Idol!
any random anime character talks to me and answers ur Questions.........its so random u dont know what to expect!
I'm reeeeeeally bored, so I'm gonna write down the lyrics (and possibly the translations if I have them) of my favourite anime songs! Fear them.
My cool FAC Family!^_^
Meet Kyo Yuki, Jaden's Big Sis and Sven's neice. She's been staying with the BC ppl and likes Train. Wat happens when DA goes poof and Kyo gets called, R&R 2 find out
comment and ask any character......something...
what do anime and manga characters do friday night? Go to a Karaoke club of course! Characters will confess secrets, love, or just plain get laughed at.
more details in story
Just a collection of my various OC bio's from different shows. :D Just so I won't have to retype everything over and over again when someone asks me for OC info. :D
Just all of my OC's (Now much more current)
Mewtwo takes over the world, the 7 chaos emeralds are missing. Will Sonic, Bloom (Winx) and friends be able to retrive the missing pieces of the 7 chaos emeralds?.
Ok x3
thanks so much for joining everybody!! ^^