Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Random Stories

Total 25 results.
Sakura and Naruto make a new friend! But who exactly is she?
Shanna a 15 year old wolf demon who lives in human world. What happens when Koenma finds out that she's there and the only way she can stay in human world is to help him whenever he needs it? What missions will she go on and who will she meet?
A song about poor Mike the TV redone from the song "Once Upon a December" from movie "Anastasia".
FullMetal Alchemist characters in a chatroom!!! MADNESS AHEAD(this is my first fic go easy on me)
a poem that doesnt rhyme, and popped into my head late at night, but i love Hatori, so i put it up.
Poems and stories written in the MMH writing workshop with Emily.
my randomly random-ness....0.o
Stupid quotes from family, friends, myself, manga, anime and movies!
Uhhh.... What else? It's about a lousy pirate and how he became so.
YOUVE READ THE PROFILES NOW READ THE BIOS!!!!
a short poem I came up with when I was bored...
A Hannah Montana Xover with Naruto fic.

I just cooked up the idea about bringing the hottest TV show on Disney Channel and the hottest anime on Cartoon Network together.
Whitney host a sleepover for the Johto Gym Leaders... But she doesn't stop to consider the madness that will occur! *First ever Pokemon Fanfic!*
In an era where personal expression is highly valued, free suonerie gratis iphone have gained immense popularity. People no longer settle for generic sounds; they want their phones to reflect their personality. Whether it's a snippet of their favorite song or a quirky sound effect, the options are vast.
When you love someone enough to die for them
Mysta Loring's vacation takes a turn as she falls for the local island boy. Is he really all he seems?

Raike Jocanon's life had been one fearful turn after another, will trying to win the heart of the city girl only bring danger from his past?
Based on a true story......by:me!Hope you read!
Ichigo and the other Mew Mews thought they were the only ones but Ryou forgot to tell them about an early experiment, Coconut.
Just a bunch of poems and stuff I've written over the years.
Nova becomes pregnant for some reason.Once she got at that point,she starts seeing images of herself in the future.But Skeleton king has something to do with her and the baby.So they steal her from the team.
a story I did 4 my english class
This is my first contest entry for NekoChika's contest. Hope you like it Chika-chan! It's KibouShipping!
I don't normally do romance stories, but I HAD to do this. It was screaming in my mind, so I had to type it. It's about love and loss. (Has a few swear words, but nothing that should offend anyone.)
INUYASHA FINDS A GIRL IN THE FOREST AND KOGOME GETS JEALUOS READ TO FIND OUT