Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fruits_basket

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
There aren't many stories about Fruits Basket couples, so i decided to make one, please tell me your favorite pairings,So I can write a chapter about it! and It won't be a waste of your time!There IS romance in EVERY ONE!
Yuki has fallen in love with a new girl at his school but he has to hide the secret from her! What happens when she finds out? YukiOC Other Members of her clan pop up later!
Silly little fic, inspired when I got a poetry book for my birthday. ^_^ Kagura writes poetry. None too good poetry, but meh. I may do other characters if you comment! *hinthint*
Sora was going to Hallow Bastion 'til he found his way in the wourld of Fruits Basket! What will happen in this world? Just read & Find out! (Note: Also a Kyoru fan Fic...)Please comment after you read!
Tohru Honda is living happily with Kyo, Yuki, and Shigure. Their lives are the same as usual, and nothing can go wrong. But, when a new girl comes to school and befriends Tohru, she ends up learning the Sohma family secret!
Who is this new Sohma? Why does she look so much like Hatori? More importantly, is Kyo in LOVE WITH HER?!?!
It's not really violent, just a little... My friend did this at like 5:00 in the morning while I was sleeping on the floor. This is what runs through her mind.
So fluffy, it purrs! A KyoXSaki, YukiXTohru, ShigureXHimself(joking), and i dunno who else fic. Mostly KyoXSaki
[One Shot] Kyo Sohma met Kyoko Honda long before meeting her daughter Tohru. Could that meeting be the reason why Kyo tries so hard to be close to Tohru? As...perhaps...her friend?
Have you ever wondered what Kyo's really thinking under that shell of anger? I have, and this is what I thought reminded me most of him. Mild suicide reference, be warned!