Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/series

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
A series of one-shot stories set in the GeneX universe. Featuring episodes centered around various characters, rather than following any particular hero.
Remember, if you have any more questions, just leave a comment and I'll add it right away.

For questions about specific characters, stay tuned. Those FAQ's will be coming out soon.
Dusk is about Surri and Jasper. I alreddy told u peepl about it and that I'd send it here so ya. It's gunna happn cuz Surri soooo much coolr than Alice.
The first chapter, or prolog if you will of the brginning of the story "Light and Shadows"

During the stories, more to come, it will be a story of a ninja called Zayashi, struggling up the ninja road, with the challenges, etc that come his way.
What will happen when in A Series of Random Events?? Nobody knows XD
This fan fiction is not yet  complete so a summary can not yet be compiled. Remember to come back for updates! (;
Basically its about the show Inuyasha except we continue where the show had ended like Inuyasha and Sesshomaru die. Two new characters Terra and unknown.
The Pharoah has an orphaned niece that has lived with him ever since she was litte. She doesn't know that Her uncle is the Pharoah and she inherits his position because he had been hiding it from her. She meets a Priest her age and he knows this secret.
Awsome ode to the Sox I wrote before they won the 2004 world series! I prayed with this before the ALDS. Sox fans give a shout! (comment) Or yankee fans so I can laugh at you!