Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Who you will be traveling With

Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!

Chapter 1 - Who you will be traveling With

Chapter 1 - Who you will be traveling With

Here is who you will be traveling with!!!

They are in no special order

Group 1:

wolf-girl-ghost: Emerald

Sasukesgirlfriend : Mocha

Kouni46892742 : Kara

The_Drawing_Spirit : Lucky

 

Group 2:

DivineNightshade : Grace

AlleyCat17: Allison

PPhantom: Jasmine

Group 3:

PunkWolfGirl: Crystal

Aquaberry15: Robyn

boykingkilla: Chris

 

Group 4: *You guys will travel together more as a team of shadeshink trainers and they learn things from each other and their shadeshink become about the strongest shadeshink in the story*

Symphoniaprincess101 : Kim

DragonDragon112 :  Julia

mew54 : Lily

Group 5: *You guys will travel together more as a team of Indiyay trainers and they learn things from each other and their Indiyay become about the strongest Indiyays in the story*

Manaphy : Diamond

sapphirestar7789:Crystal *I guess we will call her Crys (like it says on her avtar) to tell the difference from the other Crystal...Is that ok sappirestar7789???*

cooleo:Pochama

 

Lol ok I think That is it! :) OHh I no I wo'nt be a trainer in this one, I will be The Professer, But this Professer has secrets...Any questions ask me :) and if you have a problem with your placement tell me so I can change it :) and if I forgot to put you on there tell me that aswell!!!!

LOL This is going to be alot of fun... watch for updates :)

Comments

Comments (35)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DragonDragon112 on April 27, 2007, 9:02:58 AM

DragonDragon112 on
DragonDragon112Hmmm, interesting, I cant wait!!! =D