Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

My Life(first ever story!^^)

first story!YAY!hope i have lots and lots of comments^^no flaming or spamming.

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - My New Life.
Submitted: August 5, 2007 • Updated: August 5, 2007
Word count: 577 • Size: 2k • Comments: 1 • views: 180

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

plushiegang4 on September 15, 2007, 7:59:20 AM

plushiegang4 on (Chapter: index)
plushiegang4thank you, but i might be deleting this and my other story Terrisifur's Tale.

Kittenrocks on September 15, 2007, 3:53:33 AM

Kittenrocks on (Chapter: index)
KittenrocksNice

plushiegang4 on August 5, 2007, 3:20:12 AM

plushiegang4 on (Chapter: 1)
plushiegang4heres Jade bio.

Jade the hedgehog
age:13
loves:hanging out with friends,sometimes likes to be alone,swimming.
hates:eggman,school,people who are mean to her or her friends,flames.
looks:black hair,brown fur,light jade green eyes,pink shirt,blue jeans,yellow boots.
personality:nice,honest,caring,helpful,gives puppy love.
friends:Oak,Sonic,tails,knuckles,rouge,shadow.
rivals:eggman.(she doesnt want to kill him she just wished that she could beat him at something or beat him up really gooood)
bio:when the bullies at her school wanted to kick her @$$ just for kicks Oak decided that the only way to escape from them is to move off of Mobius.It was hard for her parents and her as well but she didnt want to get killed and finally was brought down to planet earth with Oak.There she met Sonic and co. and finally rebuilding her life all over again...and before long Oak had a crush on Jade without even knowing that Sonic did as well.
~
next will be Oak's bio.after i get a few comments.